Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s says she’s got two people working and can’t get a bath bomb out that’s been sitting on the side for weeks 🤣 funny tit
This is what I don’t understand what’s taking the time? She only sells stuff that is already made so not like she’s having to then make the orders they are just sat on a shelf waiting to be put in a box or an I misunderstanding it?

Reactions: 6
I knew she wouldn't have the discipline to be organised and self motivated. She used to blame Tesco for being behind, what's her excuse now? She needs reporting for false advertising, most of her products are NOT hand made! Bugs the tit out of me when she says that

Reactions: 9
This is what I don’t understand what’s taking the time? She only sells stuff that is already made so not like she’s having to then make the orders they are just sat on a shelf waiting to be put in a box or an I misunderstanding it?
That's what makes me think that she doesn't have enough packing materials, she thought people would make bigger orders and only has bigger boxes not enough smaller boxes for posting small orders I reckon...or alternatively she can't be bothered to get off her lard arse

No you’ve got it right it’s just that she spends hours packing as she’s rather chit chat, and she probably can’t manage a full 8/9 hour working day

I knew she wouldn't have the discipline to be organised and self motivated. She used to blame Tesco for being behind, what's her excuse now? She needs reporting for false advertising, most of her products are NOT hand made! Bugs the tit out of me when she says that
They are, just not by her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what is she doing to fill her days? because it's clearly not packing orders, cleaning the flat, cooking, having a shower or washing her hair etc judging by the state of her and her stinking pit. It's like she just slobs around eating and pretends to Charlie she's been so so busy so that he'll help her pack it all when he's home from work, she even gets him to take them to the post office because she's too anxious to go yet she's at maccies faster than a rat up a drainpipe for a chicken big mac!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what is she doing to fill her days? because it's clearly not packing orders, cleaning the flat, cooking, having a shower or washing her hair etc judging by the state of her and her stinking pit. It's like she just slobs around eating and pretends to Charlie she's been so so busy so that he'll help her pack it all when he's home from work, she even gets him to take them to the post office because she's too anxious to go yet she's at maccies faster than a rat up a drainpipe for a chicken big mac!!!
What’s she so anxious about this time?!

probably shitting her knickers as she queues for an hour to post her 37 lucky dips
Haha I was thinking the same...Shitting herself and seeing her own reflection in a shop window as mirrors are not big enough to see how huge she has actually got and how pathetic she has got wearing Charlie's clothes day in day out

• Haha
Makes still having. Stuff delivered to his work even though she never leaves the pit

They'll soon be going away for their valentines break hedge your bets on what deserted hotel / lodge they''ll be visiting 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They'll soon be going away for their valentines break hedge your bets on what deserted hotel / lodge they''ll be visiting 🥴
Queue the video of Charlie walking ahead looking all thoughtful

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.