Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Thankyou ! We,ve had a couple of holidays #makingmemories. Xx

It’s not gonna happen with chins is it? She would be mortified if getting jiggy meant the motions could make her throw up with her having a full stomach. Don’t think she would ever get over the waste of food as it comes back up…on Charlie 🤢🤢🤢

The only things that will get her waves crashing and those juices flowing is food and lots of it. Gastric orgasms from Jane nothing else as Charlie would need a telescopic extension to find his way in through that lot of white blubber. He could always throw a bag of flour to find the wet patch but there again it would be her bleeping mush that would be dripping with gastric juices nothing else !

One thing that tubster doesn’t do is bleeping float ! Who’s she trying to kid ?🤣🤣
Even the Titantic floated till it hit the iceberg 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the crashing waves meant to signify? (I’m almost frightened to ask 😲)
She’s saying look twolls I’ve drove from my front door to the seafront. Took a vid and then drove for a chicken Big Mac up beach head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah they were like the chalk you use on a snooker cue they took about a year to dissolve in the bath 😂
They were bloody ell, all the Nan’s must have been livid and god knows what it did to them downstairs 😂

I’m surprised she didn’t accompany it with this 😂
I love this song, can’t beat the 80’s cheesy numbers. Just played it and even hubby was a bit nostalgic and he’s normally a miserable bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like a little schoolboy and his mum 🥴

31mins she talks about trolls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ almighty, bean has aged 20 years since these videos were filmed. That’s what living with Jane has done to him!
I had to laugh at the gifted hotel vid, the size of the massive burger and chips she ate said she was stuffed and then scoffed a plate of cheese and biscuits for desert, goes to the room and heads straight for the tea and free biscuits ,she's a feckin wheeliebin...a massive cooked breakfast next morning with jam and toast 😂 bet they were glad to see tha back of them .

• Haha
It must be the beanbags bath night 😁
9A1959CB-0939-43EE-9656-79BDB75A4BC0.png

They were bloody ell, all the Nan’s must have been livid and god knows what it did to them downstairs 😂

I love this song, can’t beat the 80’s cheesy numbers. Just played it and even hubby was a bit nostalgic and he’s normally a miserable bleep 🤣🤣
Don’t be blaming me if there’s another little Disneylover on the scene 😂

• Haha
She’s crafty with her wording it’s neither the truth nor a lie ,but she should state she doesn’t make them for all her customers know the person that does may not be CLP compliant as she keeps going on about it.

It’s like a little schoolboy and his mum 🥴

31mins she talks about trolls

That video is actually so sad when Charlie talks about the goal being to own their own home and then his wife has now made that impossible way to go crushing his goals 👍

He looked much more positive and upbeat she’s sucked the life from him

Reactions: 8
That video is actually so sad when Charlie talks about the goal being to own their own home and then his wife has now made that impossible way to go crushing his goals 👍

He looked much more positive and upbeat she’s sucked the life from him
His travel and career ambitions never to be realised because he's put her whims first and she'll not leave the flat let alone the area .

• Heart
His travel and career ambitions never to be realised because he's put her whims first and she'll not leave the flat let alone the area .
Oh be fair...she does leave the flat to go and watch the dogging up Beachyhead.

its obviously her favourite thing to do, because it's ALWAYs the longest time she spends outside of the flat in months and she doesn't do anything else .. except eat

• Haha
Well it’s been 3 years since that where do you see yourself in 5 years and honestly they’ve gone back not forward they are in a worse position now

• Heart
Funny how now this is her full time job it takes 4 days to get a ready made sponge out 🥺 lazy mare
6BEB006D-9F3E-400E-B184-5E2C4E1A2C52.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to her team of lovely ladies? Is she actually pretending she’s hand making all these sponges, bath bombs etc?? Really? And you don’t need ‘small’ and ‘little’ they both mean the same.

Funny how now this is her full time job it takes 4 days to get a ready made sponge out 🥺 lazy mare View attachment 1045208
Don't worry Jane everyone will just go elsewhere because you can't be arsed to work a 12 hour day for the first time in your life..Your products are not only ten a penny but also made in more hygienic environments by other people.

Then again I wouldn't work 12 hours a day for a failing business that is negative in the profit calculations. I would run a business in a sensible way that actually makes money...that's the
whole point in a business.she has ran it into the ground already...it's probably technically insolvent.

I also think she is running from day to day and hasn't got enough packing materials so is having to order more as well. So she is having to order them in before she can send them out.

So she’s says she’s got two people working and can’t get a bath bomb out that’s been sitting on the side for weeks 🤣 funny tit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.