Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said she’s gorgeous?? I doubt his guide dog bit and he’s got rabies, sounds like he’s delirious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boyfriend’s pants 🩲
Bet they both honk to high heaven 🤢

92E32432-81A2-49A2-B778-7EEF0D3F661E.jpeg

And she’s changed , bet she wore that top earlier in bed 🤢

She’s just had to pay a massive massive tax bill 🤣

EB514344-1F81-4C22-83DA-6845491939E8.jpeg
B1581489-B873-4E0A-85E3-B8D57DB1C11E.jpeg

15B0BC88-7F85-4306-B22F-721317152CA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha! Stupid bint couldn’t give a tit how you waste your money.. if you really feel the need for 100’s of wax melts and fanny burning bath products knock yourself out ... more money than sense, you and your house must be honking though if you need that much product to cover the whiff..... as for jealous love 🤦🏼‍♀️ same old mantra every time.

Reactions: 8
If I was her I’d be reconsidering the chicken Big Mac , her face and neck look like they are made out of slime and are starting to melt 🥴 and what’s happening to the skin around eyes 👀 looks absolutely fucked

8977977A-7E9F-4BCC-8DBF-3AFA826542AA.jpeg

• Wow
She hasn't done much cooking lately but she'll do nothing now it'll be takeaways every night
Imagine if the estate agent made a surprise visit with the room looking like that ,no hiding the fact she's running a business from there now.

She'll never be able to keep up with orders she said she'll have to shut the website to catch up , she's under P already .

Reactions: 5
More mods then viewers 🤣 if anything they will loose her customers

I think chins was getting the hump with that Toni , she kept saying they are here watching now and chins said let’s keep it positive here lol in other words shut up Toni 🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.