Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a married women and her weight does not matter 🤣 well it must do because you sound livid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some People last night was angry because she run out of death dips ! Was not her fault as they was on pre order for ages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and why do all her gonky pals not understand the correct use of your and you're ????

Reactions: 9
Some People last night was angry because she run out of death dips ! Was not her fault as they was on pre order for ages 🤣
Ages more like 3 days. Maybe if she didn’t let people bull buy other soft gets could get a look in

What is wrong with these people ... I’ve seen a lot of pretty girls in my time
but FFS she ain’t one of them ... she’s prettier 8 stone lighter, make up on and filtered to within an inch when she’s cat fishing ...

She’s a married women and her weight does not matter 🤣 well it must do because you sound livid
Did she say this ? lol I missed the start of the live this morning
I can’t believe she thinks because she’s married her weight doesn’t matter ... don’t think she will be singing the same tune, when she’s on metformin and insulin injections and visiting the dr with diabetic complications..

Reactions: 8
Something bit fishy about it I reckon 🤔 if she’s a genuine buyer and has paid for it all then she deserves the skin rashes she’s gonna get 🤢
Yes and also doesn't Chins usually refuse to combine postage? Is she going to charge postage for each lucky dip separately or in one big box?..

I haven't seen this Toni but it sounds like she is trying to buy a friendship or something. Is she a kept woman who thinks Jane is famous or something? it's odd

It was only 6 months ago chins wanted to save the planet from plastic and palm oil 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.