Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so unprofessional. I could never buy anything from her! Lazy, unkempt, I’m sure she’s not that fresh, rude, passive aggressive….horrible woman.

Reactions: 9
She’s so unprofessional. I could never buy anything from her! Lazy, unkempt, I’m sure she’s not that fresh, rude, passive aggressive….horrible woman.
She’s the kind of person who don’t last in business she’s so rude and the type to be like THATS NOT MY PROBLEM when a customer has any issues. Just takes the money but after than has no customer service and god forbid she ever take the hit and lose her 50p profit to keep a customer happy.

Reactions: 6
She said she's going live at 10am to pack the orders after a lovely breakfast ,but she may still be in her pyjamas :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine a potential customer asking you how much something is and you tell them to look at the website because it cost you a lot of money lol
She obviously don’t know her prices

Reactions: 8
Did you hear daft boy saying he uses the room spray in his office 😂 it must be the toilet he’s talking about 🤣

She’s live complaining of a sore back and wearing the beans clothes again
C8BA4C25-3853-4FCA-8B20-F456EF82B31C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you hear daft boy saying he uses the room spray in his office 😂 it must be the toilet he’s talking about 🤣

She’s live complaining of a sore back and wearing the beans clothes again View attachment 1034223
Every other small business I see on tik tok have nice uniform or personal printed aprons

She just turned business away this woman is mad why does she bag boxes? Eating her profit and makes them look scruffyv

Reactions: 7
She’s such a baby, Toni is modding from her work what a saddo

Blocked her over asking about packaging? omg what a giant baby she is and as for Toni she's pathetic, these dweebs deserve each other!

Reactions: 10
I can’t find the try on haul with the top looks like she’s deleted it 😭 damn you chins ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
How is she going to get through all those orders Working at a snails pace.

Reactions: 4
She has to remember she’s only one person ! She’s not Amazon 🤣🤣

AD9F9D30-524D-4FF9-B4D1-E19C9602F036.jpeg

She’s moaning about us saying we are watching now and so one said in her last live vid someone said it that you or a slim twin 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So beans at work but has time to moderate on her live, he’s commented that she’s wearing his T-shirt
32F6A0FE-E623-40AA-8FDD-DEFF9884B01D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.