Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! and calpol....WTF...yes I want my house to smell like all the days my kids were poorly and I tried to syringe calpol into their mouths, daft twit
Next she'll be doing one in Deep Heat :sick: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had that t shirt on yesterday sweaty cow

Only the shop love 🤣🤣
D1F5C2F1-111A-48D1-92F5-5D9C184FCF91.jpeg

The gift that just keeps giving 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
she'd have to make one out of a washing line :ROFLMAO: who are these people that befriend her? first it was oddball Amy, then the upton millards with their filthy floors and arse flashing vlogs now Toni-Anne! Does she go searching on villageidiots.com ???
A washing line and a yacht sail.

• Haha
Can we spare a thought for her poor neighbour upstairs who now has to put up with her being home all day and shouting on lives and bumping around in the evenings. Do you remember the vlog she said she had her Christmas wrapping paper ready to bang on the ceiling 🤣

She said she needs a lie in tomorrow and also now she’s working from home she doesn’t know when to have lunch 🤣

I can’t deal with her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
she's going to be doing a mothers day box wonder what she'll come up with .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣
She’s currently up to 80 orders guys she can’t believe, she’s that happy her ear lobes are on fire!!!!
59ABCF98-27A4-4A02-8306-BE837B752008.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She said she might have to get Charlie to help her post orders Friday so she would be happy to make people wait 3 days before she even posts then it’s a weekend so would be delayed I think she is scared of the post office why doesn’t she get a collection service then she won’t even need to leave the flat 😂

She’s just said she needs some comfy slippers with more support seen as she’s gonna be in slippers ALL day 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Ecstatic over orders 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s gone off now to browse slippers on the net probably while shoving a massive choklit bar down her neck. She needs to get some ice on them ear lobes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought someone was taking the piss about monkey farts, surely she hasn’t named a wax mewt monkey farts 😱

Reactions: 7
I thought someone was taking the piss about monkey farts, surely she hasn’t named a wax mewt monkey farts 😱
It’s a bath bomb...someone asked what they smell like and she said " what you'd expect a monkey's fart to smell like ,bananey" 😂

Saw this and thought of Jane 😂
A6CB3998-0624-459F-836A-A0B55738E1D3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.