Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We don't know anything about his parents break up maybe her MH struggles stemmed from that ? there could've been DV or affairs going on we only know Janes side of things he's never said much about his mum other than she can be interfering ( again Jane there policing his comments ) so who knows .
I think being interfering is quite common especially on the mother of the groom side because it’s often the time when we do lose our sons to a certain extent when they start a serious relationship and we often get put on the back burner while the brides parents get favoured ... thankfully it didn’t happen in my case but it was my biggest fear imagine your son bringing a “JANE” home... I have friends who it’s happened too and it’s been heartbreaking... it’s one of the reasons I feel for Mrs Gammons, yes she may have been difficult, she may have been interfering but her only son, her pride and joy settled for Jane when he could have done so much better in her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Chuff offohc

Never known a grown adult woman want love heart shaped soap slices ever? Or bags of scented dust? Who's buying this shit?

monga

VIP Member
The cringe watching this, Scammons running round with a mic 🎤 like a celeb , she was a chunky monkey even back then

Who would want a Vicks wax melt 🤢
57AA9004-980A-488C-9672-5C582ECDDB58.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Poor Amy, she thought she was helping them buy their dream home by bulk buying chins’ fanny fizzers, she’s been properly fucked over, no mortgage and now there’s a new stalker in town 😂
Nah ! Amy still hanging in there giving her the 90k likes that’s her porkie trotter on chins latest TikTok of the baths fizzers, it’ll be Charlie’s inheritance from his grandparents will fund their move, wait and see! She’s not doing their online food shopping for nothing 😅

monga

VIP Member
I think being interfering is quite common especially on the mother of the groom side because it’s often the time when we do lose our sons to a certain extent when they start a serious relationship and we often get put on the back burner while the brides parents get favoured ... thankfully it didn’t happen in my case but it was my biggest fear imagine your son bringing a “JANE” home... I have friends who it’s happened too and it’s been heartbreaking... it’s one of the reasons I feel for Mrs Gammons, yes she may have been difficult, she may have been interfering but her only son, her pride and joy settled for Jane when he could have done so much better in her eyes.
Absoluting ! it would be my worst nightmare having a JANE being brought home , it's not that you want to run their lives it's just natural that you want the best for them ,love is blind as they say ...very blind in daftboy's case .

• Heart
She looks tired because she is 5 ft nothing carrying at least 17stone in weight around daily it must be effing exhausting .... I remember when I was that size everyday was a struggle and that’s the truth of it.
She always makes me feel better about myself because she is the same height as me and I'm a good 5-6 stone lighter than her

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
she’s basically just told us she’s made no money if she needs to sell 100s of lucky dips to pay for her next assessment which is over £100 🥴 she’s been going for what 7/8 months or something and if she ain’t got £100 odd quid in the kitty that’s not good 😬🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I guess she does tik tok lives as they are auto removed when live finishes a bit dodgy isn’t it and she deleted much love Jane videos from youtube probably fiddling her accounts or something isn’t declared lol

Reactions: 10

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I take it the bean cooked that as it does not look cremated 🔥 this women does nothing 😲

E194E911-1F86-4490-84E5-C36486DCF042.jpeg

Time off ?? She’s never been on ffs Toni Anne 😳 what a brown nose 👃🏻

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fook me she is looking more and more like The Penguin each day 😮

Well she'll have a shock if she gives up Tesco (though I suspect she already has!)

What she doesn't realise is that routine is her lifeline, so now without a job to go to she'll just sit around the flat chatting shit on TikTok eating. And get bigger.

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
I would imagine she got the packing peanuts free when ordering all her 'handmade' soap and bath bombs from her lovely group of ladies!!

Just mix them with the pink ones Jane, just use them, they go in the bloody bin anyway! Jane trying to make a quick buck without realising they'd save buying so many more expensive pink ones!!

I would love to comment on one of her TikTok live packing just to say 'don't pack all that shite with my order' bloody streamers, peanuts and tissue paper, just send the friggin order!

• Haha
  • Heart