Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think anyone will even notice when she’s left although I do expect a post about how much she will miss everyone and how much they will miss her because she’s so amazing and they won’t manage without her half hour shift a day

Reactions: 9
It’s so embarrassing her keep saying she’s burning Herself out etc most women work full time run a household manage kids and do extra bits on the side for some extra cash 💰 and like lexi said she looks an absolute state she looks like she’s wearing a fat suit /mask for a Halloween party 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so embarrassing her keep saying she’s burning Herself out etc most women work full time run a household manage kids and do extra bits on the side for some extra cash 💰 and like lexi said she looks an absolute state she looks like she’s wearing a fat suit /mask for a Halloween party 🥴
It’s one thing that offends me the most the fact I work and also run a business at home have children and still manage to do a ton more than her it’s time management and not being lazy if she had the drive she could earn so much more make the business a success and even afford to buy a house but she does the bare minimum and has she not made the connection yet? Burnout? If she lost about 8 stone she would have more energy and get more done and not feel so worn out after one evening a week work

Reactions: 12
She’ll never last running MLJ she’ll be crawling back to her two hr shift in Tesco realising she never had it so good, she can barely stand for an hour she’s so unfit never mind making it her income.

She looked so uncomfortable just bending down face looked like it was gonna explode 🤯
She obviously would not be gaining all this weight if she was as busy as she makes out , she should be working full time at Tesco and doing this crap on the side , I hope the bean can get in loads of overtime because they will need the extra cash 💵

It’s funny because her bestie Nadia was saying that if she ever feels anxious or down to get out for a walk even a brisk half an hour walk can make you feel so much better I bet Jane doesn’t leave the flat at all some days and she was so excited Charlie would be home earlier so they could go on walks but I bet if we looked back at the timeline she had just started a business and so already planned to have him closer so he could be home earlier to do he work for her

I bet the staff at Tesco are thrilled she's gone so they get a chance to have their chosen holidays instead of her getting first dibs because she gathered up everyone's forms and handed them in.....to be helpful ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And how can you charge people 2 lots of postage 🤣 she said it’s costing her to much money 🤣🤣 just madness 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
God knows what she’s on about but it’s funny as duck 🤣 I think she’s starting to realise she’s spending to much money on all the pink crap and thank you cards 🤣 I mean when people have declined the glitter strands for environmental reasons she looks livid 🥴😭🤣

• Haha
She asked a customer last night would it be ok to remove the box from the oil burner as it was making the outer box gape and the woman at the post office measures them 😂 maybe they charge her extra then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She asked a customer last night would it be ok to remove the box from the oil burner as it was making the outer box gape and the woman at the post office measures them 😂 maybe they charge her extra then
that will be what she means by costing her a fortune, she packs that much stuff in with the orders it will take them over size or weight for what she's charged for postage but that's her fault for not checking and keeping within the guidelines......thick as mince

Reactions: 10
that will be what she means by costing her a fortune, she packs that much stuff in with the orders it will take them over size or weight for what she's charged for postage but that's her fault for not checking and keeping within the guidelines......thick as mince
It must be ! She’ll not pack a packing peanut over now 😂that must be why she’s only putting a few in the boxes where as before they were filled.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be regretting leaving tesco soon, it’s the only real life, non-Bean social interaction she gets as she has no friends. She will become even more of a greasy haired recluse now.

Reactions: 13
Omg why is she using the counter service at Royal mail? Surely she should have a business account that collects or you can drop and go if she's making so much money

• Heart
I know bloody ridiculous isn’t it ... at her age I was working 10 to 12 hour shifts ... and coming home to 4 kids and housework etc we didn’t have the time to get burnt out lol
I’m in my 60’s now and I could still run rings around her ...

Reactions: 12
I don’t really keep up with her Instagram these days but I had a look this morning. She’s so massive and looks like dog tit :eek: so so unhealthy. And I thought she was making out they were well on their way to getting a mortgage and buying a house 😂 Definitely not going to happen now she’s quit Tesco. What an idiot

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.