Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the card said good luck and not your will be missed or anything more personal says it all and most people have a little leaving do a few drinks but I bet they have their own version to celebrate which will involve take away and the sofa
She was obviously only in to clear her locker after shielding/sick pay for so long ,she was surprised they entered her in the Christmas raffle at work remember she posted the present she got with the raffle ticket attached thanking them, surely if she was in work it would've known she was in the raffle and it wouldn't have come across as a surprise🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She was obviously only in to clear her locker after shielding/sick pay for so long ,she was surprised they entered her in the Christmas raffle at work remember she posted the present she got with the raffle ticket attached thanking them, surely if she was in work it would've known she was in the raffle and it wouldn't have come across as a surprise🤷‍♀️
Would love an ex colleague to come and spill some tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
. This is what happened as soon as Jane’s heels were out the door at Tesco
You can just imagine them saying ‘bye then Jane’ listening to the sound of her heels getting fainter, the click of them door opening and shutting behind her….then this happening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now she’s apparently not gonna burn out let’s see how much she puts into this biznessss, I expect lots of activity on all social media outlets and lots of hard graft 😜 and 50 + orders a day 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So now she’s apparently not gonna burn out let’s see how much she puts into this biznessss, I expect lots of activity on all social media outlets and lots of hard graft 😜 and 50 + orders a day 😬
Who is she kidding she's going to fester in bed like a hog roast every morning, while the bean slaves away

• Haha
Yeah gonna be another 2 stone on and that bun on her head is gonna turn into a rock 🤢 what a sad tit life for them both , the bean needs to walk or tell her some home truths or he’s destined for a life of boring hell 🔥

F41F474C-2C7A-445C-9B65-E14CD4CA74F5.jpeg

And the chilling begins

Last edited:
. This is what happened as soon as Jane’s heels were out the door at Tesco
Your giving her to much credit I expect most of them are like “who’s Jane?” 😂 “Oh her I thought she left years ago I never see her”

I want to know what she’s doing right now what warrants leaving employment? She doesn’t make much herself she is almost fully stocked and she does her lives at the weekends so what is she actually doing with all her time? I wonder if her leaving has anything to do with lots of retail places requiring staff to work more weekends where possible I’ve a good friend who works in another retail place and she’s now having to do 3 out of 4 weekends when they used to be allowed to do every other weekend

View attachment 1022716

More buying crap and she’s shocked they was delivered by Hermes lol
Most places used my Hermes and even waitrose use yodel which are the shittest ever delivery company is this her way of making the switch over saying it then will go and start using my Hermes

At the end of the day it’s up to them if he’s happy for her to sit around that stinky flat all day looking like a butterball then happy days , it’s all the lies and bullshit that gets on people’s nerves 🙄 she obviously wants to be a kept women and is happy to play on the fact he’s to thick to see she’s taking the piss out of him 🥴 very sad really but will be interesting to see how it all goes 😬 when (if ) he realises no money is being made

• Heart
Exactly this!
I hope to see big changes, lots of work, new products, marketing, orders and actual hard graft not this messing about on a Saturday evening her leaving work so she doesn’t burn out just makes no sense to me she works for MLJ at the weekend so why would she need to give up work it’s not like she’s snowed under in the week I hope she proves us wrong and pulls her finger out

I toyed with idea of setting up a home bizzness a few years ago and did a course on it with the local college to get my ducks in a row. The first thing they said on the first night wasn't 'tell us about your product' or 'show us your financials' it was 'are you sure you have the discipline to be self-employed?'. They followed on saying as your own boss you don't have to phone anyone to take a sick day, you don't have to explain why you missed a deadline, no-one is going to ask why you were late to work or support you in getting your work done if you're having personal issues. It was a solid pass from me - because I know the kind of person I am :LOL: She'd do well to look in the mirror.

Reactions: 11
Is she not on till tomorrow ? I thought she said she was doing a live yesterday but there was no sign of her .

So she’s spending her time chatting to a man in China selling personalised pencils for £3 and buying tat of TikTok :rolleyes:
E73E9416-357C-45D1-8D2D-19F10026ABF4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlie will have to take on another job they'll be nothing in the bank at this rate .

How long before she's scammed on TikTok marketplace 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.