Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They so have, it's shocking what gluttony can do to a person 😂

Reactions: 10
Aww I miss our old Jane, she was such a dumb fucker with just a bit of a sly witch undertone. Now she is a full on narcissistic prick who thinks she's a cut above the rest. I miss the three witches aka Jane, Tan and Helen. Does anyone remember when Jane and Helen were pissed and doing the live in ? a caravan away somewhere? Comedy gold all of it. This tit won't last long I don't think. I'm actually really worried about her and bean. They are so unhealthy. For a young couple they really don't look after themselves at all. They are a full on health situation that is waiting to happen 🤔

Reactions: 15
Aww I miss our old Jane, she was such a dumb fucker with just a bit of a sly witch undertone. Now she is a full on narcissistic prick who thinks she's a cut above the rest. I miss the three witches aka Jane, Tan and Helen. Does anyone remember when Jane and Helen were pissed and doing the live in ? a caravan away somewhere? Comedy gold all of it. This tit won't last long I don't think. I'm actually really worried about her and bean. They are so unhealthy. For a young couple they really don't look after themselves at all. They are a full on health situation that is waiting to happen 🤔
It's funny though because I've been saying since I joined this thread a few years ago now 😱 I could see she was quite a nasty person underneath it all. Quite shocking really how it came true!

I miss their old vlogs and taking the piss out of them before she really stuck the boot into the bean and got all fat and miserable. I agree it won't last long. Too many people doing the same thing. She's a fool to give up work

• Heart
Looks like she’s out with her nephew! Maybe the person that posts their lady garden is her brothers partner she seems to be the only one Jane meets for walks
D5BA20EB-09EB-4877-9569-2FB5C25F8291.png

Reactions: 6
She does nothing only make a few wax melts and whipped soap the rest of the stuff is bought, Charlie cooks, cleans , puts away the food shopping as well as post office runs and home deliveries while working 12 hr shifts on top of running the MLJ business and sourcing her packaging, ingredients and stock taking for the website 🙄

Really chins the only things you burn are the beans dinners
She doesn’t even make him any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Try working a full time job with 2 kids you lazy mare. God she winds me up 😔
Me too... She hasn’t a bleeping clue how easy she has it ... She was working part time, has no children, and the lazy mare hardly does any housework
I actually find her using the term burnt out offensive to those who do work full time and juggle that with children, school runs, housework etc...
You’re not burnt out Jane, You’re Fat and you’re extremely lazy ..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Amy is an eejit. God love her but she’s nuts. Jane wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and head butted her right in the middle of her enormous face. She’s now so obese, she’s struggling and I think that’s the reason she gave up her 10 minutes-a-fortnight job at Tesco…she just couldn’t cope with the walking she had to do. She’s really heading for serious health repercussions, not that you could ever make her see any sense regarding that. He’s the same, he must weigh a stone for every year of his life! They both look unkempt, he definitely looks depressed, he’s already said how embarrassed he was by his weight in the ‘be brave be you’ campaign that Jane started (spoiler: it was only him & her and he started the vlog by forgetting what it was called 😂) if only God had gifted him a brain cell, he’d make a run for it!

• Haha
If he did have a challenging relationship with his mum growing up it would explain why he is such a doormat with the monster he married. Very sad for him.

Reactions: 8
I don't think he had a challenging relationship with her .I think she was too overprotective of him because she could see how dim and vulnerable he is and to try and keep him safe from people like the woman he married ...it's what parents do .

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Mrs G. I don’t have any sons but I would hate to think of my kid marrying the likes of Chinners. He has a miserable life with her, I know you could say well why doesn’t he leave but I’d say he feels trapped by her. She smothers him (literally!)

Reactions: 8
I don't think he had a challenging relationship with her .I think she was too overprotective of him because she could see how dim and vulnerable he is and to try and keep him safe from people like the woman he married ...it's what parents do .
True but I suppose it’s also possible that if she did have her own struggles that the parenting would suffer at times. Whether Chins is actively destroying him or they’re just sheer toxicity when mixed together he lives a miserable existence with her for sure.

Reactions: 7
True but I suppose it’s also possible that if she did have her own struggles that the parenting would suffer at times. Whether Chins is actively destroying him or they’re just sheer toxicity when mixed together he lives a miserable existence with her for sure.
We don't know anything about his parents break up maybe her MH struggles stemmed from that ? there could've been DV or affairs going on we only know Janes side of things he's never said much about his mum other than she can be interfering ( again Jane there policing his comments ) so who knows .

This was on his Insta, remember Janes fake blubbering over the fact the dog had to go yet she wouldn’t help Mrs G out till she got back on her feet after her stroke ,hence them having to send the dog to a new home .
FDAFA4C2-51BD-4C95-9E40-08612A100769.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.