Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so someone called Leanne has reported her and threatened her? and she knows she reported her? and she doesn't know the DICKtectives account has scuttled off after being exposed? oh dee aah what a state to be in live on youtube!!! and she calls us sad
Unless sheā€™s just lying to save face ! Sheā€™s bound to have had a nose on here this morning and saw the DICKS are gone.

Reactions: 8
Unless sheā€™s just lying to save face ! Sheā€™s bound to have had a nose on here this morning and saw the DICKS are gone.
disappeared like a fart in the wind at the first sign of pressure......adios head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she still live? she needs to live a little and stop all the shite pack with me vlogs

Reactions: 6
What is it with her, Moanā€™s about the price of everything! Ben & Jerryā€™s a fiver a tub, donā€™t eat the fucker then you tight bleep, stick with your diabetic ice cream whatever the tit it is ??? Yay she,s all up to date, get off you boiler !!!

• Haha
Iā€™m just reading the comments theyā€™re having conversations amongst themselves not even interested in whatā€™s sheā€™s doing, two pensioners met on the bus they donā€™t want to live together and a convo about breastfeeding then thereā€™s someone with a Zen corner with the Buddha they bought from her itā€™s brings them so much pleasure šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so irrelevant and is blissfully unaware :ROFLMAO:
You make her sound like the simpleton that she truly is !

Made me laugh near the beginning when she said she doesnā€™t do vlogs anymore because of the grief she was getting, sorry chins you need to do them again as you are getting more ā€œgriefā€ than you ever were by just doing these tit borefest packing vids !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah it looks like it ! maybe she did get a copyright strike afterall ?

Reactions: 5
It canā€™t be her that the girl on tiktok is talking about as chins still follows herā€¦..her live packs and lucky dips are clearly modelled on her tho. And other wax melt/shower whip/general tat makers, of which there are LOADS that she follows. They are all the bloody same with their ā€˜watch me pack an orderā€™ā€¦..noone cares!
F0F10A53-DC26-4DCC-BBAD-9E11944A3AA6.jpeg

She also follows soap shack and soap house šŸ˜‰ funny that.

9622005E-3DF4-406C-B635-297294F3ED5B.jpeg
F181C305-9E04-47B5-82F2-3CF0B74FB67A.jpeg

She said that Tattle was the reason she doesn't vlog anymore. Nothing to do with going completely off the wagon of calorie counting and putting all the weight back on and more? Nothing to do with trying to cash in on your following? It's all to do with twolls of course. She was cocky as hell before saying "every little helps" and that she doesn't care because we're lining her pockets with views
More of her Lies... She doesnā€™t Vlog anymore because itā€™ll be too much effort for her I mean sheā€™s so so busy with all that packing and humping boxes to the P.O... No, No Vlogging as well would be absolutely exhausting that and the fact she does duck all to Vlog ....

It canā€™t be her that the girl on tiktok is talking about as chins still follows herā€¦..her live packs and lucky dips are clearly modelled on her tho. And other wax melt/shower whip/general tat makers, of which there are LOADS that she follows. They are all the bloody same with their ā€˜watch me pack an orderā€™ā€¦..noone cares!
View attachment 779383

She also follows soap shack and soap house šŸ˜‰ funny that.

View attachment 779385View attachment 779386
Maybe this woman doesn't realize that Jane is doing it aswell... Hope she finds out somehow

So she feels safe looking like slobzella packing her cheapo shite to her gammonettes but won't do other vlogs for fear of being talked about on here? does she not realise the pack with me vlogs are worse!!!! honestly when she's live and raw she's at her most tattle worthy.....although we do kindly request a cocomy try on where everything is too big on the wrists please and thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.