Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy mare is saying she canā€™t be bothered to make the wax melts and de mould them so wants to put them in clam shell packaging so she can just pour straight in (more plastic ) they keep breaking and she donā€™t want to keep buying the moulds šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ fancy saying that to customers šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What did Leanne say I missed it ? She still hasnā€™t found out the DICKtectives have gone šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All it said was howā€™s Charlieā€™s mum , she said that the women has reported her to trading standards šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve not watched her after the constant ā€œpack with meā€ videos. What has happened with Charlieā€™s mum ?

Reactions: 2
Me and Mr Tooco have stayed in specially to watch this freak tonight , I,ve got him just as round the bend about the fat duck as I am, plus we are still in two minds whether to go off travelling before Istanbul or stay here as itā€™s picked up a bit now and we,ve got friends coming on Monday that will be staying In the duplex downstairs so up in the air, duck it , itā€™s only money isnā€™t it, anyway back to this inept piece of pond slime. So Leanne is bad for reporting her to Trading standards. I say she,s a modern day bleeping hero but as usual slag bag see,s it as a trolling event, she is twisted. Mr Tooco said she needs a good seeing too but he couldnā€™t think of anyone desperate enough or brave enough to attempt it, even if she was the last female on the planet he would rather look for a sheep for a pump and a squirt !

All it said was howā€™s Charlieā€™s mum , she said that the women has reported her to trading standards šŸ˜‚
Good for her, I,d report Her to the police for wasting peopleā€™s time sheā€™s boring as duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me and Mr Tooco have stayed in specially to watch this freak tonight , I,ve got him just as round the bend about the fat duck as I am, plus we are still in two minds whether to go off travelling before Istanbul or stay here as itā€™s picked up a bit now and we,ve got friends coming on Monday that will be staying In the duplex downstairs so up in the air, duck it , itā€™s only money isnā€™t it, anyway back to this inept piece of pond slime. So Leanne is bad for reporting her to Trading standards. I say she,s a modern day bleeping hero but as usual hag bag see,s it as a trolling event, she is twisted. Mr Tooco said she needs a good seeing too but he couldnā€™t think of anyone desperate enough or brave enough to attempt it, even if she was the last female on the planet he would rather look for a sheep for a pump and a squirt !
I wonder if thatā€™s why sheā€™s getting the bathroom painted or do trading standards turn up unannounced !

Bleating off about the moisturisers now eh baaa baaa baaa baaa , ā€œ I always make sure itā€™s something I would buy ā€œ yea cheap and bleeping nasty !

• Haha
I reported her to trading standards. Because it's in the interest of public health

And my name is not Leanne. In fact it doesn't have an L in it at all

So therefore if it was Leanne then various people have reported her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if thatā€™s why sheā€™s getting the bathroom painted or do trading standards turn up unannounced !
We used to have a bloke that used to come to the garage from trading standards unnannounced, Frank, greedy bastard wanted a cuppa and biscuits, bleeping biscoff he was partial to !! Never bothered with anything else just used to literally get on me tits slurping and saying that he,d had no complaints about us blah blah, killing 2 hours every bleeping month. I used to palm him off on one of the lads in the end in the showroom just thought enough was enough and he got the message, think heā€™s dead now

We used to have a bloke that used to come to the garage from trading standards unnannounced, Frank, greedy bastard wanted a cuppa and biscuits, bleeping biscoff he was partial to !! Never bothered with anything else just used to literally get on me tits slurping and saying that he,d had no complaints about us blah blah, killing 2 hours every bleeping month. I used to palm him off on one of the lads in the end in the showroom just thought enough was enough and he got the message, think heā€™s dead now
Jesus if theyā€™re turning up every month sheā€™ll have to clean šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ooh whoppeee doo. Grab bags, what an original idea....... not, duck off with that bell you hound !!!!! She loves making those doppelgƤngers of herself doesnā€™t she those manifest moons šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jesus if theyā€™re turning up every month sheā€™ll have to clean šŸ˜‚
I was going to reply to you there but I,ve just pissed myself as those words have just come from her gob that reminded me of Tan that is no more, ā€œit,s star week this week ā€œšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Jane and clean don,t go together , more so when sheā€™s on star week ! šŸ¤®

• Haha
Have you noticed that people who post their muchlovejane goodies on Insta always have usernames like 'jimmys_wife_4eva', 'soon_to_be_mrs_xyz', and 'donna_and_mabels_mommy' as in SOMEONE MARRIED ME AND GOT ME PREGNANT! #validation

She's really found her tribe hasn't she ....... #ihaveahusband

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh whoppeee doo. Grab bags, what an original idea....... not, duck off with that bell you hound !!!!! She loves making those doppelgƤngers of herself doesnā€™t she those manifest moons šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I was going to reply to you there but I,ve just pissed myself as those words have just come from her gob that reminded me of Tan that is no more, ā€œit,s star week this week ā€œšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Jane and clean don,t go together , more so when sheā€™s on star week ! šŸ¤®
So it was a hormonal meltdown šŸ˜…ā€¦ sheā€™s getting a new shelf unit and a warehouse šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so someone called Leanne has reported her and threatened her? and she knows she reported her? and she doesn't know the DICKtectives account has scuttled off after being exposed? oh dee aah what a state to be in live on youtube!!! and she calls us sad

That bell must give her the flutters downstairs....sounds like her chinese order is ready :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.