Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that person was it not Hendrix ? Or something I could be wrong 😬
They was bit savage 😂
I think you are right, that rings a bell , she was savage as duck , hilarious though, would go into graphic detail about what she would like to do to her, think she would,ve done Her serious damage if she had got the chance and I think in the end she went off for her own mental health as she was really sailing close to the wire with her comments🤣🤣🤣🤣

I totally agree, an innocent comment disagreeing or a question shouldn't be deleted off their page just because they don't like it. I don't agree whatsoever with nasty inboxes to purely attack or hurt someone. It's not something I've ever done. If influencing is their job they have to take the rough with the smooth.

Sw feebs aka the feebs feed posted someone's Instagram name on her stories the other night, after she received a question from them she didn't like, they then got inboxes off her followers telling her to kill herself! Who's the troll here?!

Damn it we were all getting into some denim ready to go to Wentworth and meet The Freak 🤣
No I,d rather put it out in the open as you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that Tattle was the reason she doesn't vlog anymore. Nothing to do with going completely off the wagon of calorie counting and putting all the weight back on and more? Nothing to do with trying to cash in on your following? It's all to do with twolls of course. She was cocky as hell before saying "every little helps" and that she doesn't care because we're lining her pockets with views

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She said that Tattle was the reason she doesn't vlog anymore. Nothing to do with going completely off the wagon of calorie counting and putting all the weight back on and more? Nothing to do with trying to cash in on your following? It's all to do with twolls of course. She was cocky as hell before saying "every little helps" and that she doesn't care because we're lining her pockets with views
She still does not realise ad block doesnt pay her does she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s deluded if she thinks people are going pay £8.50 for a sheet of paper and as for her weightloss pfff !
7305DB4B-F1BA-4522-B369-1338F9AAE88F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe that’s why she went to the police that time over Hendrix or Hedgewitch, remember she posted a police envelope as if to say we’d all be arrested 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Search peach stock on tik tok and watch the 3rd video. She doesn’t name names but I’d bet my last £1 it’s about chins

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Search peach stock on tik tok and watch the 3rd video. She doesn’t name names but I’d bet my last £1 it’s about chins
They're very similar indeed! Even if it's not this person, chins will be copying someone. She never has an original idea in her head

Reactions: 8
Maybe that’s why she went to the police that time over Hendrix or Hedgewitch, remember she posted a police envelope as if to say we’d all be arrested 😂
That's one of my favourite tattle memories, showing the police report on her stories being all betty big bollocks that we should all be scared because she'd reported the site :ROFLMAO: she was giving it the big I am making out we should all be shitting our pants.....err we'll leave that to you Jane ;)

• Haha
Imagine her filming herself running up the corridor to greet the bean from work in her current state

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.