Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mistake death threats with comments people have made regarding her declining health and what may be instore if she carries on bulking up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jane is basically in a new role play persona now: VICTIM. She says she is “inviting you in to my home” so you have to be nice to her on the paxkwivmees. Get real Jane, you are selling. You’re the one being fake ‘nice’ to your vulnerable customers to get them to buy a ton of shite they probably can’t afford packed with six million peanuts (the sack behind her in the live made it look like there were two of her in the room).

More of her Lies... She doesn’t Vlog anymore because it’ll be too much effort for her I mean she’s so so busy with all that packing and humping boxes to the P.O... No, No Vlogging as well would be absolutely exhausting that and the fact she does duck all to Vlog ....
She's even trying to cash in on the little vlogging she does by charging her beloved members

Reactions: 10
Jane is basically in a new role play persona now: VICTIM. She says she is “inviting you in to my home” so you have to be nice to her on the paxkwivmees. Get real Jane, you are selling. You’re the one being fake ‘nice’ to your vulnerable customers to get them to buy a ton of shite they probably can’t afford packed with six million peanuts (the sack behind her in the live made it look like there were two of her in the room).
She's the eternal victim ,even on her massive pity party lastnight it was all about how stressed SHE was about her MIL situation and just remembered to add Charlie in at the end ,even though it's his mum. She's left him to deal with it alone she hasn't given him any free time to absorb the situation ,constant demands on his attention the minute he steps through the door ,making meals and driving her around . It's a form or mourning people in his situation go through , she said he's in a very low place atm but she's only adding to the pressure he's feeling because of her attention seeking ways and I don't think she cares as long as she's still centre stage :rolleyes:

She's even trying to cash in on the little vlogging she does by charging her beloved members
This is another of the things that really gets on my tits I can understand when certain people do it those that really do put creative and interesting content up and you can see they’ve spent time and put a lot of effort into the video...
But when they bombard you with sitting in there car eating takeaway or umpteen B and M hauls nah sorry not paying for that

@monga I’ve just noticed your avatar 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is another of the things that really gets on my tits I can understand when certain people do it those that really do put creative and interesting content up and you can see they’ve spent time and put a lot of effort into the video...
But when they bombard you with sitting in there car eating takeaway or umpteen B and M hauls nah sorry not paying for that

And again she copied the idea from Nardiah and Mark who she used to bum. She's such a ridiculous person, I think she thought we'd all flock to subscribe 😄🤔

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how many paying members she's left there's not many on her lives compared to what there used to be .

Reactions: 7
I've just watched her pathetic pack with me. Every time it comes on I'm like ffs 🙄 I'd disappear for a few days after last night's shenanigans. I'd be absolutely mortified. But, oh no, she doesn't give one shite. And saying the dicktechtives are going to save the day. duck off Jane you know too well they've fucked off. You're just saving face. I was that close to asking her if she's left Tesco! 🤔

She's definitely left Tesco or else she's on furlough ,there's noway she's going out of her way to sell if she's still there

I hope you're the judge ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's definitely left Tesco or else she's on furlough ,there's noway she's going out of her way to sell if she's still there

She's probably on the sick making out she's got anxiety again or something. She always used to moan and moan about her job. She doesn't mention it now, I find that suspicious. She's got too much time on her hands to piss about with all this tat. It's the only explanation of the rapid weight gain too because walking around the store was her only exercise

Reactions: 12
She's probably on the sick making out she's got anxiety again or something. She always used to moan and moan about her job. She doesn't mention it now, I find that suspicious. She's got too much time on her hands to piss about with all this tat. It's the only explanation of the rapid weight gain too because walking around the store was her only exercise
What happened to her scam mlm scents by Jane

What happened to her scam mlm scents by Jane
I don't think she gets many sales anymore. Someone apparently wanted some cats piss on the live to go with their fanny scrubbers, but she's making them wait till next week when she puts an order in. She can't be taking that many orders 👀😏

The only death threats chins has had is the amount of tit she fires into her body her body is screaming eat a fecking salad and put the pies down 🤣🤣 she knows putting that post on to lift Mrs gammons stuff was wrong and wants reassured off her sheep it’s ok yes charlie is feeling low and no thanks to his wife but blames everyone else charlie will look back and see how his wife slates his mum if my husband done this to me I swear I’d never forgive him, at the end of the day BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER take heed to that chins that shes HIS NOTHER and you can’t change that wife or not,

😂 you’ll all be getting a commendation for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only death threats chins has had is the amount of tit she fires into her body her body is screaming eat a fecking salad and put the pies down 🤣🤣 she knows putting that post on to lift Mrs gammons stuff was wrong and wants reassured off her sheep it’s ok yes charlie is feeling low and no thanks to his wife but blames everyone else charlie will look back and see how his wife slates his mum if my husband done this to me I swear I’d never forgive him, at the end of the day BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER take heed to that chins that shes HIS NOTHER and you can’t change that wife or not,
Yeah exactly ,she was his mum before he was her husband she has to understand she doesn’t own him, another woman had him first .

If she's CEV she can stay on furlough until the end of September I think the constant selling is so she can persuade Charlie to let her leave.

Well the tears didn’t last long did they! Business as usual on the live. She ordered food from Costa for lunch but they cancelled, I bet the tears were real over that 🤪

• Haha
Well the tears didn’t last long did they! Business as usual on the live. She ordered food from Costa for lunch but they cancelled, I bet the tears were real over that 🤪
Costa food is mainly high calorie and I'm sure she has said on a vlog before that she thought their portions were Tiny and that was when she ate less on Sw so it wouldn't have been enough for her to eat as a meal anyway. It would have been a small snack to her. How about get off your lazy arse and make something healthy or go and fetch your own costa

Something has been bugging me, that comment last night from someone asking how her mam was that Chins moaned about was from the same person that I got accused of leaving a fake review of I believe by some tattlers on here who seem to have vanished into thin bleeping air I may hasten to add and one in particular was regular poster on here, don,t worry I won,t bite, I,ll just bleeping ignore !!! Well just gone on chins fb reviews to double check it is same person and chins has took all of her fb reviews down, even her own fake ones 😂😂😂😂 oh Dee aaahhh pmt is getting to her big styleee !!!

Costa food is mainly high calorie and I'm sure she has said on a vlog before that she thought their portions were Tiny and that was when she ate less on Sw so it wouldn't have been enough for her to eat as a meal anyway. It would have been a small snack to her. How about get off your lazy arse and make something healthy or go and fetch your own costa
Too much of an effort plus she is a bizniz woman now flogging herself pouring wax into those moulds and staring at it while it sets, takes some doing that does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.