Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a kind person guyzz😕
39853846-ACAF-4072-8993-D7054A454233.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Get a gander at the stories she's loving life her inbox if full of sympthy guyzzz:rolleyes: and even more info on his mums condition :cautious:

• Wow
Get a gander at the stories she's loving life her inbox if full of sympthy guyzzz:rolleyes: and even more info on his mums condition :cautious:
Isn’t that because she’s blocked most everyone else?! Easy to find sympathy when you block everyone except your husband and Amy I’d imagine ☺

She's absolutely unhinged. This is not normal behaviour
Isn't it ! she's so distraught she's found the time to do a shoutout to all her fans for the DMs :rolleyes: as it's all about Jane the narc at the end of the day . I can't believe how she's trying to portrey she has feelings for her MIL the meltdown was because she was trying to cover herself for throwing the furniture to the street and knew it painted her in a bad light she'd never have thought in a million yrs it would turn up here ;) and no Jane not one person on here has made a joke out of her situation only her uncaring daughter in law ...fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
trouble is what we actually say on here is very true 😂 she’s just a big fat baby have a temper tantrum 🙄 bet the beans been rubbing her back all night and making her teas to help her get over it with Uber eats on speed dial

• Haha
Bloody hell that's insane!!!

I read on another influencers post that someone is apparently doing 8 months in prison for "trolling" them.... I find that hard to believe! For stalking yes, commenting online - no. A lot of these people are also stating "trolling on social media" as far as I'm aware Tattle life isn't a form of social media is it?
I think if you go on the influencers account and leave death threats or threatening messages, or if you write something that you know to be slander, is totally different from having or giving an opinion, that they happen to not agree with say asking for example why they haven’t declared an Ad, or asking them to clarify something that isn’t trolling
I think this is were a lot of hate is directed at influencers because they try to shut down all avenues of conversation that they do not agree with... Tattle isn’t trolling and I’m certainly not and never will be ashamed of having an opinion on someone and sharing it on tattle

Unless I'm mistaken guys it looks like the DICKtechtives account has gone :ROFLMAO:...Ohh dee aah !
I told you Insta was on the case she better watch out with her idle threats or she's next !
She will be heart broken that was her favourite account she had all her hopes pinned on them for sending us all to Wormwood Scrubs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just thought of the person you were all talking about lastnight is it hedgewitch ? I must be terrible for I didn't think she was that bad 😂 and no Jane she didn't send any death threats only a PT session invite , well in your case the same thing ... I found her very funny that's why I couldn't make out who it was that was so nasty about Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just thought of the person you were all talking about lastnight is it hedgewitch ? I must be terrible for I didn't think she was that bad 😂 and no Jane she didn't send any death threats only a PT session invite , well in your case the same thing ... I found her very funny that's why I couldn't make out who it was that was so nasty about Jane.
I remember that person was it not Hendrix ? Or something I could be wrong 😬
They was bit savage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think if you go on the influencers account and leave death threats or threatening messages, or if you write something that you know to be slander, is totally different from having or giving an opinion, that they happen to not agree with say asking for example why they haven’t declared an Ad, or asking them to clarify something that isn’t trolling
I think this is were a lot of hate is directed at influencers because they try to shut down all avenues of conversation that they do not agree with... Tattle isn’t trolling and I’m certainly not and never will be ashamed of having an opinion on someone and sharing it on tattle

She will be heart broken that was her favourite account she had all her hopes pinned on them for sending us all to Wormwood Scrubs 🤣
I totally agree, an innocent comment disagreeing or a question shouldn't be deleted off their page just because they don't like it. I don't agree whatsoever with nasty inboxes to purely attack or hurt someone. It's not something I've ever done. If influencing is their job they have to take the rough with the smooth.

Sw feebs aka the feebs feed posted someone's Instagram name on her stories the other night, after she received a question from them she didn't like, they then got inboxes off her followers telling her to kill herself! Who's the troll here?!

Damn it we were all getting into some denim ready to go to Wentworth and meet The Freak 🤣

They was bit savage 😂
I only remember Hedgewitch the other person must have been before my time , I don't remember them at all.

Reactions: 4
They was bit savage 😂
Yes!!! It was Hendrix, thank you I've been trying to think all day. She seemed nice and did have some personal issues she was dealing with but her comments were savage at times, a few got removed for being too much and she got a lot of complaints so left, I do wonder what happened to her since she left.

Reactions: 9
Isn't it ! she's so distraught she's found the time to do a shoutout to all her fans for the DMs :rolleyes: as it's all about Jane the narc at the end of the day . I can't believe how she's trying to portrey she has feelings for her MIL the meltdown was because she was trying to cover herself for throwing the furniture to the street and knew it painted her in a bad light she'd never have thought in a million yrs it would turn up here ;) and no Jane not one person on here has made a joke out of her situation only her uncaring daughter in law ...fact.
This exactly Monga having lost my mum to Dementia, I know first hand how tough it can be and how stressful it is on family members having to cope with at first the diagnosis and then watching someone they love lose all sense of reality until eventually they don’t even know who family members are anymore ... Dementia isn’t a joke and no one here has made it out to be...
We are simply pulling you up on the CALLOUS way you have handled the situation from making videos of Charlie’s child hood memories ( it’s a private matter Jane, they were Mrs G’s personal Keepsakes ) for using the hashtag #NewBeginings on this video while his mother has been taken into residential care...
For the podcast who can forget the podcast 🤦🏼‍♀️ ... Oh and let’s not forget putting Mrs G’s furniture on the small ads as a free giveaway and piling her belongings outside the front door
It’s the insincerity of it all....

I totally agree, an innocent comment disagreeing or a question shouldn't be deleted off their page just because they don't like it. I don't agree whatsoever with nasty inboxes to purely attack or hurt someone. It's not something I've ever done. If influencing is their job they have to take the rough with the smooth.

Sw feebs aka the feebs feed posted someone's Instagram name on her stories the other night, after she received a question from them she didn't like, they then got inboxes off her followers telling her to kill herself! Who's the troll here?!

Damn it we were all getting into some denim ready to go to Wentworth and meet The Freak 🤣
I’ve had that happen to me after I had a run in with Harry Pickard once when I said his sausages looked burnt.. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
To tight too hire a van to take to the dump or to donate to a charity shop ,
as a mum myself I’d be awfully upset that my stuff was on the street for anyone just to take , no dignity or care there are ways of doing things and doing it respectfully

• Sad
To tight too hire a van to take to the dump or to donate to a charity shop ,
as a mum myself I’d be awfully upset that my stuff was on the street for anyone just to take , no dignity or care there are ways of doing things and doing it respectfully
Absolutely Sweaty I can remember sitting hours with my Dad once my mum passed sorting out her things I’d have been mortified if he had just slung them outside for anyone to take... in the end the stuff that wasn’t wanted as a keepsake etc was packaged up and taken to an Alzheimer’s charity shop....

• Heart
Happy to spend countless £s on fast food and top up shops but won’t spend a penny elsewhere 😬
Tighter then a ducks arse 😳

Absolutely Sweaty I can remember sitting hours with my Dad once my mum passed sorting out her things I’d have been mortified if he had just slung them outside for anyone to take... in the end the stuff that wasn’t wanted as a keepsake etc was packaged up and taken to an Alzheimer’s charity shop....
This! When my grandma passed we contacted a homeless charity and they took the furniture. It went to someone who really needed it. Those bits and pieces they threw on the street would have been appreciated by someone who has nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.