Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear her say that when that bloke comes on her lives she feels like a celebrity is watching her πŸ˜‚ on a serious note who is he ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear her say that when that bloke comes on her lives she feels like a celebrity is watching her πŸ˜‚ on a serious note who is he ?
F1221422-36BB-4D96-9B93-7E2ACD83AC25.gif

in all seriousness, the guy just wants a freebie hahaha. Why else would he be trying to get TiKtOk FaMoUs πŸ₯΄ no doubt Chins will be keeping him stocked up on mewts for the next 12 months and he will be loving it 🀣 she is too stupid to spot an opportunist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She described one of the wax melts like meeting mr grey and he takes you for tea and biscuits πŸ˜‚ most people want mr grey for his Willy she wants to eat with him πŸ˜‚ ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She described one of the wax melts like meeting mr grey and he takes you for tea and biscuits πŸ˜‚ most people want me grey for his Willy she wants to eat with him πŸ˜‚ ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
She has her dining priorities allllll wrong in this scenario πŸ† πŸͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She described one of the wax melts like meeting mr grey and he takes you for tea and biscuits πŸ˜‚ most people want mr grey for his Willy she wants to eat with him πŸ˜‚ ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Why does she have to put a pensioners spin on absolutely everything 🀣

• Haha
Why does she have to put a pensioners spin on absolutely everything 🀣
Because it weren’t like that in her day deaaaaahhh, not back when Churchill was in charge 🀣🀣 Although she must have had some new fangled technology back then to mass-produce her ration books πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that before on one of the lives when someone asked her what the Mr fifty shades smelt like ,she said imagine Mr Gray picking you up in his helicopter and whisking you to his apartment for dinner πŸ˜‚ I don't think that's the stuffing people had in mind, only Jane :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has the worse bleeping scent descriptions You could come up with
Smells like ham , smells like cooking , smells like food , smells like when your mum is cooking , smells like the inside of a helicopter 🚁 🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has the worse bleeping scent descriptions You could come up with
Smells like ham , smells like cooking , smells like food , smells like when your mum is cooking , smells like the inside of a helicopter 🚁 🀯

haha as a member of a flying club who flys a lot in the midlands, I can tell you the inside of any aircraft whether rotary or fixed-wing the smell can depend on who is in the thing and the temperature often...get someone BO-ridden and you know about it haha

• Haha
I've been looking at this picture thinking who the hell does Charlie remind me of and it's just come to me! The guy called Brill from the film enemy of the state, this is in no way a good thing, brill is in his sixties :ROFLMAO: and if Janes face gets any fatter it will split, it's so big it's shiny from skin stretch

• Haha
They must know they look like a couple of cunts especially wedged in the car πŸ₯΄ fake glasses and boohoo man outfits galore πŸ₯΄ not to mention chins coat that looks like it’s made from cheap material that would blow up if you struck a match near it πŸ”₯

• Haha
haha as a member of a flying club who flys a lot in the midlands, I can tell you the inside of any aircraft whether rotary or fixed-wing the smell can depend on who is in the thing and the temperature often...get someone BO-ridden and you know about it haha
Maybe that's what the boyfriends jumper snap bar smells like πŸ˜‚

Tyler was on todays live too ,she'll be delighted πŸ₯΄ still going on about getting a unit to expand her pwoduct range to their own recipe :unsure:

She was wearing pink PJ bottoms with Charlies T shirt I thought she was in her knickers at first glance :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
She was wearing pink PJ bottoms with Charlies T shirt I thought she was in her knickers at first glance :eek:
My mind isn’t sure if this means I should watch it to see or if I should never ever watch it for the same reason πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.