Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind isn’t sure if this means I should watch it to see or if I should never ever watch it for the same reason 😂
I was side eyeing it for a bit I have to be honest 😂 it was only when I saw the dots I realised it was PJs ...and no mention again of her ankle and she did an hour and a half .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ he looks like Phil Collins and he,s over 70 and decrepid !

Worth the wait for you I see! You deserve a medal for taking one for the tattle team.

That pic looks like CCTV images of a couple wanted in connection with some low-level but nonetheless dubious crime. Like shoplifting at a pharmacy or short-changing nanas in Bon Marche.
The Rose and Fred West of bleeping Eastbourne except their crimes are against food !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg has anyone watched today’s offering 😂😂😂 she wants to bring out eye lashes 🤢
She brings out stuff that’s hard to find elsewhere still needs a warehouse/unit
Too busy to sell on market stalls
Also I’m loving the mans van top and nanny bottoms 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Def the look of Harold and Primrose 😲…and business must be bad if she’s looking at leaflets and business cards, she’ll have the beanbag going round the doors distributing them
E0CC22B1-78BB-432C-B6BA-622F9570E977.jpeg
CB2BD6D0-1781-46AC-A708-F53107DEEF6A.jpeg
E85682B2-95B8-400E-A0CD-07FF2EF9C432.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Well back home in Blighty, they had no y shaped seats on the flight to accommodate me, those legs just don,t want to close !!! What do I come home to ! that fat bag promoting her business wearing bleeping pj bottoms and Chavvie Charlie’s t-shirt. What is wrong with her apart from nothing fitting her of course, does she not realise that she is the face of the business and has a certain image to project, would I have dream,t of walking through the car showroom in a pair of bleeping slippers and trackie bottoms to sell an 80k motor, like duck I wouldn,t But that scutter doesn’t have a clue. Am sure when she turned around and bent over there looked like either a tear or a brown skiddie in the crease of her backside, and constantly moaning about the prices of everything, should you really be telling your customers about your costs, should you duck, it’s one thing you never talk to them about but again she can’t keep that clap trap shut, 15 mins in and I was done !

Reactions: 11
Home Bargs are selling Halloween bathbombs that light up for £1.50 how could she compete with that ,no matter how many leaflets she distributes .

Reactions: 10
Home Bargs are selling Halloween bathbombs that light up for £1.50 how could she compete with that ,no matter how many leaflets she distributes .
She would have been all over that before she became a boss babe too 😄 she needs to get around craft fayres etc does she think it's just going to fall in her lap. She's not prepared to put the effort in at all

Reactions: 12
She would have been all over that before she became a boss babe too 😄 she needs to get around craft fayres etc does she think it's just going to fall in her lap. She's not prepared to put the effort in at all
Yeah ,she thinks she's going to set TikTok on fire once she's able to go live ,look how many sellers on there doing exactly the same as her she's no originality at all every idea is stolen from somewhere else she probably up and left Tesco on the back of those few boxes she sold on her first live 😂

Jeez don’t tell us she’s on the beg for a Sky Glass , she’ll be hinting to Gav to let Sky know she’s featuring it on her Instagram 😅
9973280B-FA36-4710-A8BE-DB7D61A9C076.png

Last edited:
Imagine that tub of lard trudging round a craft fayre ? On the bit of her tit fest that I half watched and listened to tonight she said she had bought some mewts I think was only half listening from someone else and loved the smell it was mango, so she is going to start to buy off other people now for “inspiration” she says, no Chins to copy more like, she can’t think for herself full stop ! Even this crappy cottage industry if you could even call it that is tried and carried out better by many others out there. Chins is the expensive £1 shop version. She has no target market, one week it’s kids, the next week she hasn’t got a bleeping clue, no usp - no originality , nothing that makes her stand out from her competition apart from you might find a pube or a bit of sodden bog roll that’s come out of the crack of one of their arses whilst they,ve soaking in the bath, because as we know the dirty hygienic bleep washes all of her waxing equipment in the bath 🤢🤢

Yeah ,she thinks she's going to set TikTok on fire once she's able to go live ,look how many sellers on there doing exactly the same as her she's no originality at all every idea is stolen from somewhere else she probably up and left Tesco on the back of those few boxes she sold on her first live 😂

Jeez don’t tell us she’s on the beg for a Sky Glass , she’ll be hinting to Gav to let Sky know she’s featuring it on her Instagram 😅View attachment 805590
Yes that crappy ditty is her to a tee, sounds like that you tube dross that they all play in the background !

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she wants to have a unit, she needs a lot more sales! The issue is that she's not finding new customers, she's relying on her regulars to be repeat customers. At least if she did craft fairs, she'd be expanding her pool of customers. I've been looking at markets lately and so many of them say they're at capacity for wax melts and soaps 🤣

MLJ also doesn't need to be in competition with cheaper products from high street shops - it's a different target market - but she needs to lean into luxury more and show what she brings vs cheaper stuff.

If she wants to have a unit, she needs a lot more sales! The issue is that she's not finding new customers, she's relying on her regulars to be repeat customers. At least if she did craft fairs, she'd be expanding her pool of customers. I've been looking at markets lately and so many of them say they're at capacity for wax melts and soaps 🤣

MLJ also doesn't need to be in competition with cheaper products from high street shops - it's a different target market - but she needs to lean into luxury more and show what she brings vs cheaper stuff.
Jane wouldn't know luxury if it hit her up the fat chops ...that's the problem 😂
She'd never attempt a craft fair without her carer in tow ,and he's already got a full time job .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jane wouldn't know luxury if it hit her up the fat chops ...that's the problem 😂
She'd never attempt a craft fair without her carer in tow ,and he's already got a full time job .
No loos nearby!

What a weird video her latest one is, she was off camera a lot of the time, and when she was there she barely showed her face.

Last edited:
It's painful to watch, she said she hasn't seen fully loaded soap sponges and whipped soap in supermarkets.......but she has seen the sponges in the range but half the size of hers :ROFLMAO: she called the whipped soap that she mixes in her grotty kitchen with the electric whisk she uses to cook with "a luxury high end product" :oops: and where else can you buy a foot POMice that has "soap and POMice mixed together"? and not forgetting her mermaid dust being in scents so different to the "generic" shake n vac ones.......as she shows a fresh linen scented one LOL fresh linen is one of the most common scents available everywhere, she is a bloody fool!

• Haha
It's painful to watch, she said she hasn't seen fully loaded soap sponges and whipped soap in supermarkets.......but she has seen the sponges in the range but half the size of hers :ROFLMAO: she called the whipped soap that she mixes in her grotty kitchen with the electric whisk she uses to cook with "a luxury high end product" :oops: and where else can you buy a foot POMice that has "soap and POMice mixed together"? and not forgetting her mermaid dust being in scents so different to the "generic" shake n vac ones.......as she shows a fresh linen scented one LOL fresh linen is one of the most common scents available everywhere, she is a bloody fool!
She really hasn’t got a clue what she’s saying, and boy does she say a lot! My hubby was sat next to me last night when I flitted through her latest vid, he couldn’t get over how much she talks …” She hardly takes a breath, now that’s someone that loves the sound of their own voice” he said. 😂😂. Never a truer word spoken!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.