Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she said she’s not making anymore Halloween scents as it’s the end of October now 😂🤯🤯🤯🤯
Bent as a butchers hook ! She really has no idea she could still still screw her loyal throng of mugs, I mean supporters with more shite halloween whiffs yet, doesn’t she realise she could be missing out on potential pwofit !! As if, !!! I don,t believe that she possesses one ounce of business acumen , she just wants to play fat lady shop keeper , packing boxes with girly pink tissue paper and plastic string that looks like rivulets of snot in front of her 20 adoring fans. If that’s your thing chins crack on with it but it won’t make you you rich not overnight, not ever, simples !!!

The sensation Charlie gets sticking his fingers into that :oops:
I don,t think his fingers get that far to begin with , not with those bacon rind flaps, nothing will penetrate those ! Probably why he looks so sad and she looks so bleeping happy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez it'll probably be the nightmare with the move ,filming the bean clearing the flat .

I’ve not watched yet 😅 I swear these members vids get shorter each week 13 mins ain’t worth it

• Wow
  • Haha
Are beans specs for real lol. They’re just missing a plastic nose and they would look like those thick rimmed joke one’s! 🥸😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was the most dullest video I’ve ever watched ..went food shopping again , made wax melts needs a new tv and microwave and slow cooker has stopped working , the rest of the ten minutes is him painfully describing the water out of the washing machine leaking and getting his mate wet 🥴🥴🥴 honest that’s the whole vid 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Do the members' vids have ads on them too? Just curious!

And while it's only the 10th, it makes sense for her to not restock Halloween scents. It creates "FOMO" to encourage more people to panic buy. Her drawer is full of the melts so she needs these 20-odd days to flog them!

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t believe she puts that out for her payed content 🤯 if I was a genuine member I would have had to call it a day I think 🤔
Best one was the empty hotel stay masks and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s awful expecting people to pay for that , you can tell she’s just literally grabbed the camera and films whatever just to get it out the way
This one made her packing vids look interesting 🧐
Money grabbing food bleep 🍔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice there was no mention of her sore ankle today even though she was standing on the live

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.