Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Charlies mum has had to go into a care home they're clearing out her flat to hand back to the council
ohhh yeah i remember that now :( poor mrs G proper feel for her its clear for years jane never liked her i hope they just dont ditch her there then never visit or anything that will be awful my grandad moved in with us years ago he didnt have dementia but had copd and couldnt cope living on his own i dont know why they never let her move in i know shes struggled on her own for a fair few years now

Reactions: 9
Tyler trolley dolly on TikTok he was on her live she’s trying to reach 1000 subs on TikTok so she can go live on there to help her business

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She put some grab bags on the website for £14 but no ones purchased any so she’s taken it off 😂😂

This guy and Jane are do do a collaboration 🥴 he sounds as much of a witch as her !
She doesn't need to grow anymore !

• Haha
Why would you tell people (customers) you can’t shift prowducts ?
why would you do a collaboration with someone no one knows who he is 🥴
Why just why ????
She said she don’t want the collaboration to be tacky 😱😂 that ship has already sailed hun 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you tell people (customers) you can’t shift prowducts ?
why would you do a collaboration with someone no one knows who he is 🥴
Why just why ????
She said she don’t want the collaboration to be tacky 😱😂 that ship has already sailed hun 😬
Is he the guy she gifted the wax melts to a couple of weeks ago ?

Reactions: 4
There must've been only 15 names on the comp sheet and Allison had about 10 of them the others looked like double and triples entries too 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also she said she’s not making anymore Halloween scents as it’s the end of October now 😂🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
This is the list how many entries from the same people and her soap whips are like a pile of gunge the piping detail has disintegrated
160CBDA7-605E-4F7F-993E-2438D204B28A.jpeg
9877DF3F-F522-48A2-B848-A39BF62EAAE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.