Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No loos nearby!

What a weird video her latest one is, she was off camera a lot of the time, and when she was there she barely showed her face.
Her last couple of insta lives have been like that

She said she feels paranoid showing herself on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's painful to watch, she said she hasn't seen fully loaded soap sponges and whipped soap in supermarkets.......but she has seen the sponges in the range but half the size of hers :ROFLMAO: she called the whipped soap that she mixes in her grotty kitchen with the electric whisk she uses to cook with "a luxury high end product" :oops: and where else can you buy a foot POMice that has "soap and POMice mixed together"? and not forgetting her mermaid dust being in scents so different to the "generic" shake n vac ones.......as she shows a fresh linen scented one LOL fresh linen is one of the most common scents available everywhere, she is a bloody fool!
I've noticed that the loaded sponges are also in home bargains and b & m for as little as £1.49 she charges more than double that just for postage let alone products

Reactions: 8
She said her products are unique lol has she not typed in whipped soap on eBay ?
about 300 come up all the same crappy neom colours with glitter and sprinkles 🤢
Shes trying to sell to much instead of just focusing on one or two things and doing it really well it’s basically Poundland crap with extra £££ added on .
She goes on these videos looking like she’s just got off the sofa from scratching her arse all day 🤯
I mean it’s funny but seriously ?

• Haha
She said her products are unique lol has she not typed in whipped soap on eBay ?
about 300 come up all the same crappy neom colours with glitter and sprinkles 🤢
Shes trying to sell to much instead of just focusing on one or two things and doing it really well it’s basically Poundland crap with extra £££ added on .
She goes on these videos looking like she’s just got off the sofa from scratching her arse all day 🤯
I mean it’s funny but seriously ?
This is exactly what it is. Someone who looks so smelly, dirty and unkempt, trying to sell personal hygiene products in a qvc style 🤣🤣🤣 it just doesn't work! Looks so unprofessional and crap. Straight away your expectations of the products are low because of the low rent way they are presented. Everything is on the cheap and the packaging is just childish and pathetic

I laughed out loud when she said the price for a unit was £700-£800 a month yet she still talks as if they'll get one! she lives in bloody cloud cuckcoo land

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I laughed out loud when she said the price for a unit was £700-£800 a month yet she still talks as if they'll get one! she lives in bloody cloud cuckcoo land
Yet she can't afford to rent a 3 bedroom house or put her heating on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her last couple of insta lives have been like that

She said she feels paranoid showing herself on TikTok
When is she ever camera shy!! She really is losing her marbles …

She’s saying home bargains wax melts are a bit dodgy her ones are made with top ingredients 😂😂 with her soy wax
She needs to be VERY careful what she says regarding other companies, they are not shy in suing!!

Be like me selling a few things on eBay here and there and wanting to get a unit 😂😂😂 daft cow she does make me laugh 😂

• Haha
You took the words right out of my mouth ….
I can’t see any baby piglets coming along anytime soon. Mind you that’s probably a good thing.

Be like me selling a few things on eBay here and there and wanting to get a unit 😂😂😂 daft cow she does make me laugh 😂
I think that’s why the beans aged 30 years, he knows it but can’t say no to her she’ll end up running them into a lot of debt

Reactions: 6
Home Bargs are selling Halloween bathbombs that light up for £1.50 how could she compete with that ,no matter how many leaflets she distributes .
Ah maybe, but hers are faaaar better, they’re made from soy sauce, sorry I meant soy wax!

• Haha
I fail to see how she makes any profit once all that packaging cost has been deducted, the boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, packing peanuts, glittery strands, stickers, tape, parcel bag must cost a small fortune then she's giving free bars away with every order, it's like profit and loss means nothing to her

I fail to see how she makes any profit once all that packaging cost has been deducted, the boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, packing peanuts, glittery strands, stickers, tape, parcel bag must cost a small fortune then she's giving free bars away with every order, it's like profit and loss means nothing to her
She can’t be making much at all, and unless she’s getting a lot of orders we don’t see, then she’s not receiving many orders at all. In fact she’s farting around on camera waiting for more orders to come in. It will pick up at Christmas, Valentine’s, Easter etc, but I doubt she’ll sell much In between, there’s only so much her followers are going to afford to buy.

How can she describe her products as ‘luxury items?’ If I was buying a luxury shower gel eg, I wouldn’t buy a neon blue one in a plastic bottle with a sticky label stuck on the front, and I wouldn’t buy one from someone dressed in pj bottoms and her husbands t-shirt! Neither would I want one where I have to give it a good shake before using because half of the ingredients have settled in the bottom of the bottle!! How would that be considered a ‘lukkshurry’ item? Imagine being given that as a gift? That would be straight in the bin! I’m always very grateful for any gift I’m given, but that is a step too far! She makes these ‘lukkshurry’ products in her kitchen, using her everyday cooking utensils! Jane, purveyor of these *cough* high end products slobs around in her husbands clothes, her slippers and now, her pyjamas! Not sure Liberty will be calling any time soon Janeykins!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
State of her in her pyjamas selling her lucksherry products. If someone gifted me one of her items I’d wonder what I’d done to offend that person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she gets her unit will she rock up in her pyjamas still ?
Of course not don’t be silly 😂 Business Woman Of The Year will have her “Team of ladies,” (Tesco staff that are desperate for her to get a unit so they can work for her!) Chins will be home, feet up with her pj’s on! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she sat there stinking in her pajamas trying to sell anything luxury. Pack like that without the camera but on camera for fcks sake get a wash and dressed. You're supposed to be selling stuff. Looking like Waynetta slob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.