Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you get your shower gel make sure you give it a good shake as all the product settles 🧐 wtf is in it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘wait till I see you fat tits’ 🤣 Chins should think herself lucky, this thread is pretty tame compared to some of the others 😂 if she gets triggered by a pic of the REAL Mrs G’s possessions being reposted then imagine if she had some of the savage stuff from the Hinch/KHM’s threads! Gallbladder voice and fat petted lip would be out.

also……I refuse to believe this guy is 31!! Come on now 😂

View attachment 797458
That moment when it dawns on you what a shitshow your life is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she had "hundreds" of bars of wax made......tell us again how you keep selling out Jane :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she annouce who won her comp yet ? I see she addressed it on the live ' because she didn't get home til midnight ' what a wild night that must've been :oops: we would only have been hitting the clubs at that time .

More fake reviews no doubt! The only genuine ones she’s gets are from the same three people, Allison McGeorge , the Uptonmillards and Rachael McClenaghan View attachment 798069
I think she wrote those herself she says omg more than anyone

Reactions: 6
She's hardly sold anything. I've been watching her shelf behind her and the same prowducts are always on there. It's all a bit embarrassing 😳

• Haha
She’s not sure if to bring out certain Xmas products guys as she’s soooooooo busy 😂 it’s like a little Britain series , this has to be all put on for shits and giggles 🤭 I can’t believe for one moment she believes all this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d imagine Christmas might be a good time to bring out a RANGE OF CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS Jane, y’know the time of year when lots of giftscare given…🙄

Reactions: 11
she'll struggle to get hold of Christmas items if she doesn't get her arse into gear, people plan months ahead and have it all ready to go well in advance, she's so dense.

Yes, these things are planned well ahead. No business will be waiting til October to decide what’s happening at Christmas!

Yes, these things are planned well ahead. No business will be waiting til October to decide what’s happening at Christmas!
And all these “Wholesalers” she reckon she sells to would have ordered all their Christmas stuff months and months ago, they’re not going to wait and see what/ if she decides to bring out a Christmas range 🙄 - It’s all so laughable! 😂😂😂

I've got a couple of crackin SS too one from the dicktechtives where they say they hunt tattle trolls for charity and one from Andy saying there's a massive party being organized in Belfast for next month that's when tattle will be closed down 😂 Ash reid can't wait to go ...it's a pity we're not allowed to post about them :(

He looks like he's detained somewhere 😂
He is. He’s under house arrest in a flat, guarded by a fat warden, in Eastbourne

• Haha
She’s a nut alright.....a packing nut.

Making them and promoting them is her hobby, if anyone actually purchases the pwoducts then that’s just a happy accident 🤣🤣

• Haha
🙌🙌 Next thread title? 😆
Fat bleep would be better but I know we can’t have abusive language like the name “Jane “ on here 😂😂

It’s her anxiety! And the ton of food she consumes on top of it
Just like I,m going to consume now after the day I,ve had totally amaze balls , Still can,t close my legs biggest wide on ever !! And I,ve had some wide ons believe you me 😂😂😂 back laters

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.