Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat bleep would be better but I know we canโ€™t have abusive language like the name โ€œJane โ€œ on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just like I,m going to consume now after the day I,ve had totally amaze balls , Still can,t close my legs biggest wide on ever !! And I,ve had some wide ons believe you me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ back laters
Can't wait to hear all about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she on about in that live banging on about wax melts go all weird and frosted ๐Ÿฅด ere no chins Iโ€™ve never had that from any wax melts ๐Ÿคฎ must be the special oils and wax from China all handmade in that skank of a kitchen ๐Ÿ˜ท

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she on about in that live banging on about wax melts go all weird and frosted ๐Ÿฅด ere no chins Iโ€™ve never had that from any wax melts ๐Ÿคฎ must be the special oils and wax from China all handmade in that skank of a kitchen ๐Ÿ˜ท
she's got the temperature wrong on the wax or added the oil too soon for that to happen, you fool no one you fool (except Amy)

Reactions: 13
OMFG literally laughing so much had to show the hubby itโ€™s not often he laughs but heโ€™s creased up on the sofa....
Next thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder is this another fake account
ECBA635E-AED6-4129-A246-6611AC15E791.jpeg

I think Carolyn has some kind of whipped soap fetish ๐Ÿ˜‚
5F34F300-1CE3-4AA7-8C60-FCC9EF42C60D.jpeg
B7979543-2069-4F22-AA81-A94240BE0DB7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have not posted here much, the Gammon's disgraceful behaviour towards Mrs G Snr disgusted me.

What I have wanted to say is that based on Mrs G's obviously treasured items from Charlie's younger days, giving consideration to that happening to a relative or in law of mine, I would make a memory box or scrap book. Something that could be brought along from time to time. Honour the memories and trigger them positively. People with dementia can remember selectively, at least try to bring back some happy times (if you have a heart).

I know that's not going to happen with JG and her whipping boy, I hope karma will get them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's probably their bedtime attire to save themselves from the dutch ovens that are constantly going off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.