Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby is in heaven somewhere that sells exactly what Jane peddles it seems silly how she thinks she’s got a sustainable biznizz when the pwoducts are 10 a penny and probably a lot cheaper than hers
391B6DA5-2F1A-40FB-98DD-0F4F7FCB7670.jpeg
0BD153D8-1144-4E18-A15E-EB29C330A952.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I’m just looking at the members vids she does not reply to peoples comments or acknowledge them , well rude I think especially as people are paying her you think she would make an effort 🙄
She can’t even be bothered to like the comment

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m just looking at the members vids she does not reply to peoples comments or acknowledge them , well rude I think especially as people are paying her you think she would make an effort 🙄
Did she write that herself 🙈

• Haha
shows that all she cares about is money, she will not succeed in business if she cannot uphold very basic contract conditions like posting two members videos a week. I mean what exactly is her defence? she was too busy trying to make money playing shop to fulfill her contractual obligations? Hmmm judge would tell her tough.

I've noticed in a couple of videos she thanks people for their 'extra postage'. Does that mean she realised she undercharged and asked for more rather than absorb the error herself? Or they ask to add an item to an already completed order and she charges the extra then? Standard bizznizz rules don't seem to apply to her so genuinely curious.

I've noticed in a couple of videos she thanks people for their 'extra postage'. Does that mean she realised she undercharged and asked for more rather than absorb the error herself? Or they ask to add an item to an already completed order and she charges the extra then? Standard bizznizz rules don't seem to apply to her so genuinely curious.
She's tight cow she should have given a discount seeing as they were buying her crappy Halloween boxes. She's also using the most expensive method of posting using Royal Mail

How much does she take her subs for granted ,just cut the live when she chooses :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]
Happy Friday guys 🍷
Still no members vid 😏
So here’s a pic for giggles 🤪
Personal fav of mine (what a bleeping twit ) 😜
I feel stupid even asking this.....but is her Darth Vader get up necessary?! I follow a few wax melt accounts-some have big warehouse units with multiple staff pouring different waxes at the same time-none of them wear any kind of mask let alone a nuclear one!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she didn't come back on maybe somethings happened to Mrs G ,I wonder was Charlie at the care home when he was face timing her .

She washes the moulds in the bath we weren’t far wrong when we said about them being laced with pubes and DNA 🧬 🤢
6A170C18-A762-40AA-BE96-7D49AE7FB567.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is that in the same bath she’s admitted to not cleaning for weeks on end 😷😂 nice …….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is that in the same bath she’s admitted to not cleaning for weeks on end 😷😂 nice …….
She only has the one bath 😂 are those moulds not dishwasher friendly ? I bet she makes the bean go in with them so as not to waste the hot water and swish them about with his :oops:....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.