Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Im well out of touch! Is this Andy Malone? Only looked at his profile once. Don't know who he is

Reactions: 7
Yeah that's him ,the account that Janes been sharing on Insta...Troll busters .

Reactions: 6
Yeah that's him ,the account that Janes been sharing on Insta...Troll busters .
He looks like a complete dick Monga! Have they no realisation that these people are daft fucks? She is a clown. Stupid woman!

Reactions: 8
He looks like a complete dick Monga! Have they no realisation that these people are daft fucks? She is a clown. Stupid woman!
She is as thick as mince and twice as runny is that fat bleep ! Clueless and makes out she knows it all, bizniz woman and Superspy my bleeping arse ! Watched a bit of her latest borefest tonight as we,ve checked into our latest hotel aptly named the Divan hotel, say no more Lewis my divan is ready and waiting sunbeam !!!! But she talks utter bollocks and the oh deeaahhs, jesus Christ she sounds like she should be in an old dears home ! Oh and the 🦶, I’ll give you pain lady in the shape of my hoof right up your arse if you don,t pack it in . Honestly she must be older than her mother, the way she goes on, it’s sad , all she needs is a pair of cozy ankle grazing slippers, a slanket and incontinence pants for Xmas and she’ll be set up ! Tomorrow is exciting by the way, we are off to the circuit, it’s a press day but my hubbie says we have to go tomorrow there is a car coming to pick us up. He used to do freelance work for Ineos in their chemical division , clever bastard , who are Mercedes partner,Mr Tooco is well thought of and has connections high up so am thinking and hoping maybe some form of hospitality this weekend but not a clue about tomorrow as normally it is press and pr so wait and see , anyways off to sleep now, had a pamper day today, hair done and Brazilian wax (just in case 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Still no members vid , it’s starting to wind me up now 😂 I guess lady lard arse just can’t be bothered with her members vids anymore now she’s high up in the soap industry 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching yesterday’s live she’s just said how expensive the moulds are that she uses 🥴
Please see attached pic from the supplier she uses (eBay seller)
she does realise that you can re-use them right? say for example you use a mould ten times, which really you would use it alot more than that but i chose ten for simple maths...then its about 30pence each batch...not expensive at all. she is the biggest skint flint ever

Reactions: 9
Did she annouce who won her comp yet ? I see she addressed it on the live ' because she didn't get home til midnight ' what a wild night that must've been :oops: we would only have been hitting the clubs at that time .

More fake reviews no doubt! The only genuine ones she’s gets are from the same three people, Allison McGeorge , the Uptonmillards and Rachael McClenaghan
E96D0308-0D6C-4A47-B836-11CC0784768F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s making out she’s changed the packaging because it’s better for the environment, ere no you have changed it because you are lazy ! I’ve never known someone so lazy it’s just unbelievable 😵💫

She’s stopped shipping internationally now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs stop it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Even if you did change the packaging and it was costing more and you were cheesed off about it, you wouldn’t be moaning to your clientele about it. I mean, not if you were a professional bizznizzz woman 🤣 You’d spin it that it was a touch more expensive but so worth it because wowzers look at it 😍😍😍😍😍 And it’s complete with little bow like what you get on a kid’s knicker and vest set! The luckshrrry of it all. Instead boss hog is moaning and moaning and moaning about overheads and production costs to her support group who buy the crap because they feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 9
How much did she sell yesterday ? seemed very little ! I bet the same hangers on will be waiting for her Chrissmiss boxes and that's them done buying for the year :) she'll struggle once their gone.

As if someone from Florida wants to put in a much love Jane order 😂😂😂 this live is def worth a watch and listen to how she pronounces recyclable 🥴

She can’t be bothered to cut off the wax that she’s over poured ? So giving it away cheap , wow that’s a new kind of lazy

• Haha
‘High up in the soap industry’ made me howl!! And she’s stopped shipping internationally?? What is she talking about!? She’s nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.