Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna see hauls in the current size. Where she pulls at everything as though it's all too big, oversized huns.. Just like your portions janeychins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie must be doing overtime....she's making excuses for her crap wax frosting over 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that waffle from the live proves she now realises she's making no profit, all the talk of cost effective and how her "waxidents" cost her money is very telling, however she's still filling the boxes with unnecessary packing tit and clearly has a lot to learn, what type of "biznizz" woman admits to can't be bothered to clean up the over pour of wax in a clamshell so would rather sell it cheap? she's just fannying on with a hobby and trying to pass it off as an income source!
PS -anyone wanting an update on her "troll busters" glee needs to check out this thread on here for updates and hysterical posts.....

I think that waffle from the live proves she now realises she's making no profit, all the talk of cost effective and how her "waxidents" cost her money is very telling, however she's still filling the boxes with unnecessary packing tit and clearly has a lot to learn, what type of "biznizz" woman admits to can't be bothered to clean up the over pour of wax in a clamshell so would rather sell it cheap? she's just fannying on with a hobby and trying to pass it off as an income source!
PS -anyone wanting an update on her "troll busters" glee needs to check out this thread on here for updates and hysterical posts.....

honestly love that thread 😂 the guy is a weirdo. I very much enjoy the fact that big Chins was duped by him hahaha. For a high flying biznissss woman she aint very bright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
honestly love that thread 😂 the guy is a weirdo. I very much enjoy the fact that big Chins was duped by him hahaha. For a high flying biznissss woman she aint very bright 😂
"doirty wee throlls" :ROFLMAO: and the katie hayes "fat tits" quote has made my week! I love that thread. Yep Janey is far, far, far from being capable of running a successful business, she's too busy fannying on with glitter and tissue paper that cost her all her profit

• Haha
"doirty wee throlls" :ROFLMAO: and the katie hayes "fat tits" quote has made my week! I love that thread. Yep Janey is far, far, far from being capable of running a successful business, she's too busy fannying on with glitter and tissue paper that cost her all her profit
‘wait till I see you fat tits’ 🤣 Chins should think herself lucky, this thread is pretty tame compared to some of the others 😂 if she gets triggered by a pic of the REAL Mrs G’s possessions being reposted then imagine if she had some of the savage stuff from the Hinch/KHM’s threads! Gallbladder voice and fat petted lip would be out.

also……I refuse to believe this guy is 31!! Come on now 😂

C7BD61F6-FC3E-4E69-8591-6E49E57117CC.jpeg

• Haha
‘wait till I see you fat tits’ 🤣 Chins should think herself lucky, this thread is pretty tame compared to some of the others 😂 if she gets triggered by a pic of the REAL Mrs G’s possessions being reposted then imagine if she had some of the savage stuff from the Hinch/KHM’s threads! Gallbladder voice and fat petted lip would be out.

View attachment 797458
Looks like he,s got no teeth in as well ! Grandad Charlie

• Haha

View attachment 797458
Bet he can’t wait to get her off FaceTime so he can go have a Tommy tank 💦

• Haha

View attachment 797458
This looks like a video call from a Cat B prison

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet he’s buzzing he can eat his Burger King in peace without chins eyeing up his burger 🍔

• Haha
It will all end in tears. She needs to address Tesco. She's fucked, it's so easy to see. She has no pride in herself at all. It's like having a newborn. It's all rosy for a few weeks until you start looking at yourself and feeling like tit. This was me by the way. Omg Jane, get a bleeping grip. Real advice - take a breath, reflect and look at your meal plan. I've no time. I work full time and my hubby works more. I've 2 kids, non stop from when they get up. No time to slouch on tbe sofa. She's got it all ahead if she wants kids. Tired, you really don't know the meaning of the word

Reactions: 10

I've got a couple of crackin SS too one from the dicktechtives where they say they hunt tattle trolls for charity and one from Andy saying there's a massive party being organized in Belfast for next month that's when tattle will be closed down 😂 Ash reid can't wait to go ...it's a pity we're not allowed to post about them :(

Looks like he,s got no teeth in as well ! Grandad Charlie
He looks like he's detained somewhere 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe bean is only 31. He looks utterly defeated!
He needs to get a life. His furure life is not with her. She is so toxic. He has not got anyone to guide him, poor sod. Charlie, please run. Go and find your future family and picket fence xxx

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.