Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to make him look trendy and he just can’t be, he has the build and face of a middle aged fat man. God love him, he looked as if he was out for his Halloween in that get up.
he needs a cable knit jumper and some slacks poor twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing like a lurverly scarf, some orthapedic comfy shoes and a pink jumper guyz. All cosy and ready for Christmas guyz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sleeves on that coat went all ‘bobbley’ (sp?) after she’d worn it a couple of times.

Reactions: 4
I’m howling at him in that coat! 😂 she thinks the large will be too big! How will it be too big? This one doesn’t even meet in the middle! God love him, he’s going to wear it with a roll neck sweater 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the members vid will be ? maybe her original was another "get ready with charlie" vid that she scrapped because of the fun we were having over the terrible ill fitting clothes , might have made her paranoid😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have no idea what fits and what doesn’t. Just because it goes round your wrist Jane DOES NOT MEAN THE ENTIRE GARMENT FITS!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't think they did ? I think she talked him into keeping it .

• Wow
I'm double her age and I wouldn't go out wearing that. Jeezo, that was 2 yrs ago too so only 26/27? As for The Bean in his coat, :eek:😂😂😂. Did they ever get a bigger size? I seem to remember when he wore it out it was still too small.
nope he kept it, it got so small the edges needed a sat nav to find each other over his gut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just fitted neatly over his nipples. How he squeezed into it over that woolly jumper I’ll never know! Maybe it was to stop him drinking the Jam Shed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can remember seeing a few videos with the coat wearing him as let’s face it he couldn’t wear that rag to save his life !!How could she say he looked like an Essex boy, looked more like a charity case to me !

It just fitted neatly over his nipples. How he squeezed into it over that woolly jumper I’ll never know! Maybe it was to stop him drinking the Jam Shed
Wouldn’t fit over one nip now !

I don't think they did ? I think she talked him into keeping it .
And we know her way of talking him round into anything, “by the way you are keeping that right!” Mardy cow !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.