Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think they was not even going to go into the restaurant she said they wanted to stay in the room and eat 🤣 how bad is that !
I could understand if you was getting down and dirty all night but I doubt that was the case

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You think they was not even going to go into the restaurant she said they wanted to stay in the room and eat 🤣 how bad is that !
I could understand if you was getting down and dirty all night but I doubt that was the case
Why do they act like that? She’s always sharing these stupid inspirational quotes about living life and life is too short can she not see how silly that makes her look and she will regret sharing that account people will come over here now and probably join in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me and hubby love it when we get a chance to go away we even managed a week in Las Vegas child free couple of years ago bloody loved it , these two should be living life to max instead it’s packet ham and soaps to look forward to

They went away for one night ONE and she couldn’t even be bothered to join her husband swimming she is duller than dish water she never does anything she’s so lazy they never go out and now when they do I bet the only thing she did was eat whilst away she might as well of stayed home
I couldn’t believe she didn’t go swimming with him, and all because she didn’t want to get her hair wet. Have a shower after you swim, and wash your hair EVERY time you shower you lazy skanky mare!

We haven’t been eating in hotel dining rooms recently, because the hotels have been very busy and we don’t want to mix with a lot of people. However, that hotel looked pretty much deserted,

Why do they act like that? She’s always sharing these stupid inspirational quotes about living life and life is too short can she not see how silly that makes her look and she will regret sharing that account people will come over here now and probably join in
I mentioned on here the other day that life is fragile. I expect she read it here and it prompted her. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s embarrassed to be seen out and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s even more embarrassed to be seen out with him because she’s convinced people would be feeling bad for him thinking ‘look at the state of his mrs’. For all her bravado about living life and enjoying herself she’s utterly miserable and won’t do a thing to help herself out of it.

Reactions: 14
She’s embarrassed to be seen out and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s even more embarrassed to be seen out with him because she’s convinced people would be feeling bad for him thinking ‘look at the state of his mrs’. For all her bravado about living life and enjoying herself she’s utterly miserable and won’t do a thing to help herself out of it.
Your spot on with this ☝ this is exactly how I feel 😔 I’m ashamed of how much weight I’ve gained and feel sorry for my husband, so we never go anywhere ( he doesn’t know that’s the reason btw!) he would tell me to stop being daft lol But I don’t brag that I’m loving my life like she does.. she needs to admit that things aren’t as perfect as she wants us to believe!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Your spot on with this ☝ this is exactly how I feel 😔 I’m ashamed of how much weight I’ve gained and feel sorry for my husband, so we never go anywhere ( he doesn’t know that’s the reason btw!) he would tell me to stop being daft lol But I don’t brag that I’m loving my life like she does.. she needs to admit that things aren’t as perfect as she wants us to believe!!
Sending you love hun , sure you will start to feel better about yourself soon, least you are honest with yourself xx unlike some

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't be a Jane (in that way) life is far too short to be unhappy! Go out and enjoy yourself - you deserve it! The more you do it, the easier it becomes. I know we take the piss out of chins on here, but honestly, if I see someone out and about living their best life doing what makes them happy, I wouldn't be sat there judging them at all! I would think how nice to see a couple in love having a good time 🙂

• Heart
I was the same in my last relationship which is how I knew ☺ Even if they love us as we are we can’t silence our inner critic, and I don’t doubt Jane’s is roaring pretty loud these days.

Reactions: 8
I was the same in my last relationship which is how I knew ☺ Even if they love us as we are we can’t silence our inner critic, and I don’t doubt Jane’s is roaring pretty loud these days.
As irritating as she was she has deffo lost her "spark" she was very cocky when she was feeling herself. That's where all the best You Tube content came from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t be ... Having been a fat girl most of my life I’d never ordinarily judge an over weight person or even really take notice of their size, I know I call Chins a lazy fat witch etc but I’ve only started doing this in recent months and it’s only directed at her in fact I even use to at one point ( shock horror ) quite like Jane in her more humble inoffensive days until the little bit of success she got from riding the SW wagon went to her head and she suddenly thought she was Eastbourne’s number one celebrity and all round entertainer and started fleecing her followers with FM and bloody inferior bath products... One of the things that really irritated me was the Muscle Food box she received to review I was so incensed that she was eating the products for weight loss and reviewing them while it was obvious she was eating Burger Kings on the side because she was expanding before our very eyes that I had to get my son to email Muscle Foods and cancel his regular orders to supply his rugby club and he has yet to forgive me 🤣 She grates me so much she makes me say things I wouldn’t normally say under normal circumstances...

• Heart
Everyone puts on weight and has bad days etc , but chins is nasty with it and she’s a liar 🤥 I really hate liars it’s just the worst trait in a person , all this I’m loving life crap and I don’t care what I look like is just more bullshit 🙄
Chins could look like a supermodel but she would still be ugly on the inside

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I found this one she's following 🤔🧐
Following yourself, now that’s interesting 🤣🤣🤣

Honest when she saw Tesco van she sounded full of life and joy 🤣🤣 bleeping savage wish I could record it and put it on here but it won’t let me I don’t think
I wish you could as well ! Bet she has the biggest wide on ever !

I don't think her full head would fit in the lens 😂

I think it's her and he has to go along with it. I bet that round leather bed was on the beanbags bucketlist only she'd have used it as plate 😂
That was funny as duck 😂😂😂😂😂

Also does she remind anyone of Katie price son Harvey ? I LOVE IT
If u listen she keeps saying things that he always says
Never heard her say bleep like Harvey does but I bet she does under her breath !

I was thinking this nothing Chins likes more than a bit of sympathy coming her way she probably feels elated that she’s got one over you and that “other” tattlers were thinking you left a fake review all the time it was her international super spy that she is 🤣
Yea well I,m the universal Superspy so bring it on chins 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I couldn’t believe she didn’t go swimming with him, and all because she didn’t want to get her hair wet. Have a shower after you swim, and wash your hair EVERY time you shower you lazy skanky mare!

We haven’t been eating in hotel dining rooms recently, because the hotels have been very busy and we don’t want to mix with a lot of people. However, that hotel looked pretty much deserted,

I mentioned on here the other day that life is fragile. I expect she read it here and it prompted her. Lol
She is living life as though there is no tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on insta chatting about police and trolls 😂 give it a rest ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ go shove a Burger King in that wobbly gob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s on insta chatting about police and trolls 😂 give it a rest ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ go shove a Burger King in that wobbly gob
when will she and others like her understand that there is a distinct difference between trolling and airing opinions about people on here, trolling is going direct to their inboxes or on their posts, tattle is a gossip site, we do it here because we're not trolls and we don't do it on their socials, im rolling my eyes so much I resemble a slot machine right now! And anyone claiming to be uncovering the real identities of tattlers is admitting to a whopping criminal offence and would be better suited to working for MI5 than fannying on on insta trying to be scare monger folks ***shakes head in despair***
We shouldn't give her plight anymore air time.........stupid is as stupid does ;)
PS - she looks a right old knobber using that filter with fake eyelashes.....just saying as it's my opinion :p :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she needs to get it into her rather thick skull that we‘re not actually trolling on here, this site was set up for people to discuss so called influencers and that’s what we do here 🤷🏻‍♀️

when will she and others like her understand that there is a distinct difference between trolling and airing opinions about people on here, trolling is going direct to their inboxes or on their posts, tattle is a gossip site, we do it here because we're not trolls and we don't do it on their socials, im rolling my eyes so much I resemble a slot machine right now! And anyone claiming to be uncovering the real identities of tattlers is admitting to a whopping criminal offence and would be better suited to working for MI5 than fannying on on insta trying to be scare monger folks ***shakes head in despair***
We shouldn't give her plight anymore air time.........stupid is as stupid does ;)
PS - she looks a right old knobber using that filter with fake eyelashes.....just saying as it's my opinion :p :p :p
Great minds, Lexi ma love 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's a complete load of nonsense. She brings herself here every single day and I'd guess she has her own account where she slates others. She may get the odd message but her inbox isn't full to the brim with hate mail like she makes out. The Hinch gets a lot of abuse, I think she thinks they have a lot in common 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t get it do they... there’s a big difference between proper trolling ie writing death threats to them... threatening to harm them in some way or sending them a chopped off ear through the post than telling them a few home truths on a gossip site or if they don’t block you asking them to clarify if the post is an Advert.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.