Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New beginnings?!?!? šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜³ the poor woman has dementia, she's going into a home??!?!what a disgusting witch she is!

she needs a big hard slap right across her fat chops! Vile, incentive pig of a woman!!! Absolutely speechless this is just so low! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
She really is ! all Mrs Gs personal stuff from Charlieā€™s first shoes to first Christmas ,on show for the world to see šŸ¤¬she couldnā€™t find time to visit Mrs G when she was ill but could damn well find the time to clear out her flat to make sure she doesnā€™t come out of the care home, all her dreams have come true sheā€™s finally shot of her MIL .

Itā€™s heart breaking because they talk about her like sheā€™s the wicked witch and how poor old Charlie has it so hard being an only child but itā€™s obvious his poor mum adored him so much of I asked my mum where my first Christmas bib was or childhood shoes she would not still have them which makes it even more upsetting her only child doesnā€™t want anything to do with her
The flat is like a shrine to the bean his mum thinks a lot of him you can tell.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Obviously Charlieā€™s mum has treasured all these thingsā€¦and now Jane trashes them by putting them out on SM for likes and sympathy. All of Mrs Gā€™s memories laid bare for all to see. A woman with no capacity to give consent for her medical history and her mementoes to be splashed across Instagram, all for attention, for Jane to get sympathy for her and that big wet lettuce sheā€™s married to. Youā€™ve sunk to a new low Jane Gammons, you and him. Neither of you have any respect for yourselves and absolutely none for Mrs G. You make me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Im sad looking at those things she kept, the shoes, the bib, the card, that is not a mother who didn't care, that's a mum who loved deeply and who's clinging on to memories as she knows how quickly time passes, how dare that vile cunty mcgunty flaunt it all over insta in soft focus and with such an emotive song! go try to grab interaction somewhere else you absolute lowlife.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
God I dislike her so much. Absolutely vile narcissist. Like everyone else has said, itā€™s all for the sympathy, the likes, the arse licking from her fangirls. Just no. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable needs their head examined (looking at you, Amy šŸ‘€)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As if she cared a jot for Mrs G. She hates her! She couldnā€™t have made it more obvious
She was enjoying every minute of it , the new beginning is she has Charlie completely cut off like she's always wanted as long as his mum was on the scene and lucid there was always a chance she'd make him see sense and kick her fat arse to the kerb .

Reactions: 14
She was enjoying every minute of it , the new beginning is she has Charlie completely cut off like she's always wanted as long as his mum was on the scene and lucid there was always a chance she'd make him see sense and kick her fat arse to the kerb .
She will be giving it the ā€˜you donā€™t really need to visit her Charlie, she doesnā€™t even know who you are anymore, it just upsets you both, you should just stop goingā€™ as soon as Mrs G deteriorates a bit further. Totally missing the point that it might be good for Charlie to still visit.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just when you think top bleep canā€™t stoop any lower , Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t try and get a loaded sponge in the vid šŸ„ŗ nasty nasty poor excuse of a women she should be utterly embarrassed and ashamed of her behaviour !
All this just confirms what we have all be saying for months and I will never feel bad for calling her out on here with you fab lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thatā€™s bloody hilarious something valuable in her šŸ¤£ FFS what exactly ?
A fat lazy lump of lard with a gormless hen pecked turd of a husband .... šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Jane you have nothing absolutely nothing of value about you, you do nothing that anyone could admire ... Oh and the analogy is tit of course thieves break into empty houses you daft bat.
Iā€™m off to polish my fork šŸ˜ˆ
She might have enough shite compacted into that barrel of a gut to sell to a farmer to do some muck spreading but that would be about it. Jane is the epitomy of cheap from how she looks, values others and lives her mundane life to the nasty pwoducts that she sells to her witches. She wouldnā€™t know the meaning of value if it slapped her round the face with a club biskit!

Lol, just saw this comment she put on another channel,
'Who has leftover chips' says she..... well we know you don't Jane šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Fat duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jane really has no redeeming qualities! Apparently Charlie tell her she looks beautiful, Specsavers?

depositphotos_45177645-stock-photo-female-bulldog.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get yourselves on Tik Tok the Superspy has jyst given that bleep a piece of itā€™s mind about the Charlie debacle, itā€™s on the Superspy video, no punches pulled so Superspy told me !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Really scummy move to use this situation for content. The poor woman is entitled to some privacy, not have her belongings shown on Instagram. Thatā€™s low.

Reactions: 14
Obviously Charlieā€™s mum has treasured all these thingsā€¦and now Jane trashes them by putting them out on SM for likes and sympathy. All of Mrs Gā€™s memories laid bare for all to see. A woman with no capacity to give consent for her medical history and her mementoes to be splashed across Instagram, all for attention, for Jane to get sympathy for her and that big wet lettuce sheā€™s married to. Youā€™ve sunk to a new low Jane Gammons, you and him. Neither of you have any respect for yourselves and absolutely none for Mrs G. You make me sick.
Well said!! It just proves to me that us ā€œTattlersā€ have been right about her all the time. Thank you for proving us right Chins, you really are a nasty piece of work, and your day is coming to bite you on your big fat lazy arse!!

Reactions: 11
Haha! She mustnā€™t be able to delete comments on TikTok
9858460D-94F1-48A2-A7EA-1C4CB9E01334.jpeg
D17A4115-05D5-4488-9064-F16E6E8E5CCA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be giving it the ā€˜you donā€™t really need to visit her Charlie, she doesnā€™t even know who you are anymore, it just upsets you both, you should just stop goingā€™ as soon as Mrs G deteriorates a bit further. Totally missing the point that it might be good for Charlie to still visit.
Thatā€™s exactly how it will be

ā€œItā€™s not your jobā€
ā€œItā€™s not fair itā€™s left to youā€
ā€œShe will be fine and love it thereā€
ā€œCharlie we have our own life itā€™s not your fault your an only childā€
Itā€™s actually incredibly important he visits otherwise she will deteriorate faster she needs regular visits and conversation. I think he does resent Jane for being the way she is towards his mum with lack of support or empathy but he wonā€™t ever tell her even if she asks because sheā€™s the least understanding person in the world she likes to think sheā€™s a nice person but actions speak louder than words and her actions are disgusting and I do feel sorry for Charlie because he really is a man thatā€™s been torn down by a co dependent wanker

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.