Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that build up and all those bags packed for one fecking night of fish & chip scoffing and mushy pea farts as they snoozed! she calls that romantic? before kids I doubt me and Mr Lexiloo would have even made it to dinner if we'd gone away ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear Jesus she’s really gone as low as she can go this time look at her reel
ABD873D3-0436-43D7-A086-637DD8A2EA67.png
D70B8760-C9BB-4723-8471-B95A8A2406E4.jpeg

Showing Mrs Gs personal keepsakes 😡
34FC6CAF-E563-4849-8C5F-5ED0B99CC107.png
35249665-3391-4741-9F87-4F5DAC4F4825.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Apologies for the crap ss I'm rushing to leave my son to footie training ,but duck me have a look at that reel she's literally making a laugh out of that womans treasures and a very sad situation 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Bet she’s rubbing her hands in glee to finally have him all to herself and can just see her grabby hands all over her stuff seeing what she can sell

Reactions: 11
Memories last forever is this person serious when his mum has dementia for god sake they are all as weird as Jane and he’s a wonderful son funny that I bet you can’t find and show any more recent Mother’s Day cards 🖕
She's making fun of it at least that's how it's coming across to me 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just stop Jane. Just stop. This has gone far enough. She has no love or sympathy for Mrs G, this is pure and utter attention seeking, looking for lots of praise for Charlie and her. For God sake, have some dignity.

Reactions: 15
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s heart breaking because they talk about her like she’s the wicked witch and how poor old Charlie has it so hard being an only child but it’s obvious his poor mum adored him so much of I asked my mum where my first Christmas bib was or childhood shoes she would not still have them which makes it even more upsetting her only child doesn’t want anything to do with her

• Sad
Can post this all over the Internet and make a mug of Charlie but can't even speak her nephew's name... is Charlie too bleeping thick to even see this?! I am just astounded wow.

Reactions: 14
All that build up and all those bags packed for one fecking night of fish & chip scoffing and mushy pea farts as they snoozed! she calls that romantic? before kids I doubt me and Mr Lexiloo would have even made it to dinner if we'd gone away ;)
We still don’t! Sorry, TMI. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can post this all over the Internet and make a mug of Charlie but can't even speak her nephew's name... is Charlie too bleeping thick to even see this?! I am just astounded wow.
I think he’s been depressed for a long time now and she plays on it at this point he just doesn’t care what she does

• Sad
New beginnings?!?!? 🤯😳 the poor woman has dementia, she's going into a home??!?!what a disgusting witch she is!

she needs a big hard slap right across her fat chops! Vile, incentive pig of a woman!!! Absolutely speechless this is just so low! 😡😡😡😡
You couldn’t bleeping write it with this bleep could you?! I’m actually in shock that she’s put #Newbeginnings yeah Jane, a new beginning for your Mother in law who is in a bloody home and the only place she’ll go after that is either the hospital or bleeping undertakers! She‘s absolutely unbelievable! Selfish to the core this witch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think he’s been depressed for a long time now and she plays on it at this point he just doesn’t care what she does
She's an absolute mental case and this is emotional exploitation and abuse. The woman isn't even dead and She's acting like she's gone and she's dancing on her grave!!! I'm expecting a rendition of ding dong the witch is gone! She may as well!!

Reactions: 13
It's so inappropriate of her to show them when they're not her memories to share. She's only doing it for attention and engagement, she doesn't give a shite about Charlie's mum or whatever he might be feeling trying to navigate his hellish simpleton of a wife and his relationship with his mum. When I was clearing out my parents' house after they died I wouldn't have dreamt of sharing that kind of stuff on social media - even though they were 'my' memories and my audience would have been people I actually know in real life! She is so full of her own importance when really she's a semi-literate obese clown on a highway to a plus size coffin who piddles about in her box room playing make and do for a couple of hours a day between meals while her husband cuts himself in half working to financially support the lump and try and deal with her vileness while his mum is ill.

Reactions: 17
Sorry for all the comments but I am in disbelief she would stoop THIS LOW! The people liking and commenting on this distasteful bullshit need to give their moral fibre a good shaking!!

• Heart
Well we will see in future if she shares her clearing our her mum or dads although of course we won’t because she’s allowed privacy

This is really going to effect Charlie I hope she stops being a head and supports him he’s going to be filled with guilt and thoughts he dare not mention to his battleaxe wife who would shoot him down or do her stupid oh dear laugh. He will resent her for the way she has behaved and has behaved and if he doesn’t leave (I doubt he will now as nowhere to go it backs him in a corner since his life now is her family) he’s going to want children soon so hope she’s prepared he’s made no secret of wanting children so lazy lump needs to stop being selfish he’s going to see the light one day especially after her using this for content

I wonder if Charlie deep down blames Jane for not allowing him to spend time to help his mum out and now he will feel terribly guilty that she is in a care home, slowly this guilt he is feeling will turn into resentment of Jane, maybe not now but certainly in the future.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.