Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SilentNight should about cover it πŸ˜… the air would be squashed out of those Emma mattresses in no time
DF685056-2E31-45F2-AAF3-F2DFB9B547E1.jpeg

I see she's acknowledged every comment on the reel 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I missed all the fun again? πŸ˜„ I saw someone make a comment on here out of the blue but it's been deleted now?

Reactions: 9
In Bean's defence: people keep saying how he looks older and such. He must be going through a lot of stress and such with his mum being ill. That'll age a person. I hope he's doing OK and is able to take time for himself when he needs it. That members' video (haven't watched it, not a member) is definitely crossing a line, and is making his trauma a spectacle for people to see. Not on at all.

Reactions: 13
Also missed it what happened lol
Let's just say some people aren't a fan of what we do on this thread ...the simple solution is don't read it lol !

In Bean's defence: people keep saying how he looks older and such. He must be going through a lot of stress and such with his mum being ill. That'll age a person. I hope he's doing OK and is able to take time for himself when he needs it. That members' video (haven't watched it, not a member) is definitely crossing a line, and is making his trauma a spectacle for people to see. Not on at all.
Equally as bad ! she's made a reel out of beans despair and Mrs Gs personal belongings ...she's a shitehawk of the highest order .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I noticed that the member who made the comment only appears to post on here or nadia's threads. I wondered if it was Chins herself, pretending to fan girl Nadia but actually trolling her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d doubt it, they can spell!

Just wondering how she’s going to run her TikTok comps if her followers can’t comment πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
How the hell is this only 3 years ago look how young and slim Charlie looked she was still a porker but she didn’t look as old and unwell then
oh it's the denim pinafore dress :ROFLMAO: she squeezed herself in it and couldn't move, it was like a straight jacket, looked awful, luckily she outgrew it quickly....phew

• Haha
Ooh did anyone get a screenshot of the comment? What’s the point in commenting then deleting πŸ™„

How sickly sweet is she on last nights stories?! We can see right through you chins πŸ‘€

Let's just say some people aren't a fan of what we do on this thread ...the simple solution is don't read it lol !

Equally as bad ! she's made a reel out of beans despair and Mrs Gs personal belongings ...she's a shitehawk of the highest order .
I love the word word shitehawk πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d doubt it, they can spell!

Just wondering how she’s going to run her TikTok comps if her followers can’t comment πŸ˜‚
duck me i,ve missed something, was it about me by anychance as if it was 😑😑😑😑 I,ve got nothing to lose I,m living on borrowed time anyway

Reactions: 5
Ooh did anyone get a screenshot of the comment? What’s the point in commenting then deleting πŸ™„

How sickly sweet is she on last nights stories?! We can see right through you chins πŸ‘€

I love the word word shitehawk πŸ˜‚
I think the mods deleted it ? yeah she's lapping up all the comments saying what a great person she is :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I need to know, is it a member beginning with C by any chance as I,ve been a bit suss about someone for a while now plus what did the white hawk say if they have deleted it, twats

duck me i,ve missed something, was it about me by anychance as if it was 😑😑😑😑 I,ve got nothing to lose I,m living on borrowed time anyway
It was someone else's comment was quoted but directed at most of us ,I'd have loved to you to see it πŸ˜‚ I could've lost my good behaviour award in answer to them, but decided to be civilised :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It was someone else's comment was quoted but directed at most of us ,I'd have loved to you to see it πŸ˜‚ I could've lost my good behaviour award in answer to them, but decided to be civilised :p
Ah sounds like it's something/someone to do with her in that case. Very odd to just pick on someone out of the blue when you don't follow or comment on the thread usually🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.