Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly how it will be

“It’s not your job”
“It’s not fair it’s left to you”
“She will be fine and love it there”
“Charlie we have our own life it’s not your fault your an only child”
It’s actually incredibly important he visits otherwise she will deteriorate faster she needs regular visits and conversation. I think he does resent Jane for being the way she is towards his mum with lack of support or empathy but he won’t ever tell her even if she asks because she’s the least understanding person in the world she likes to think she’s a nice person but actions speak louder than words and her actions are disgusting and I do feel sorry for Charlie because he really is a man that’s been torn down by a co dependent wanker
It's obviously eating him up she said he drinks to relieve the stress on an earlier vid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
TikTok ,Muchlovejane
Don,t think she,s had the pleasure of those comments yet must be giving Charlie a sympathetic gobble! Superspy can still get on there as been and amended one. Superspy did delete one as it was quite bad but true so they tell me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Don,t think she,s had the pleasure of those comments yet must be giving Charlie a sympathetic gobble! Superspy can still get on there as been and amended one. Superspy did delete one as it was quite bad but true so they tell me 😂😂😂
Must have a look lol !

Superspys been busy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's obviously eating him up she said he drinks to relieve the stress on an earlier vid.
It’s sad because she’s too stupid to even notice he drinks not because he’s stressed about his mum but because of his life is a tit show he works to keep a fully grown woman who eats them out of house and home racks up the food and electric bill and keeps them both stuck in a flat. Who remembers when she used lockdown as the excuse? What have they actually done this year for enjoyment? A single night away to eat fish and chips. She thinks she could do no wrong and it can’t possibly be her driving him to drink it’s much easier to blame mother in law for someone who goes on about being a wife so much she needs to start acting like one else she will soon be shouting about she’s divorced

Reactions: 8
Must have a look lol !

Superspys been busy 😂
duck all else to do been pissing down all day where they are and tomorrow too with thunder apparently before the sun shines again. Superspy said they might sleep in the hallway as scared of the thunder and lightening have made a bed on the floor !

He drinks to block her bleeping wobbly gob constantly nagging away at him coz he,s not man enough to tell her to shut her fat bleeping chops !!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Superspy has had a couple of likes on those TikTok comments , nice to have support they said !!

• Haha
  • Heart
She is bleeping disgusting but he needs to man up. I'm an only child and it forever pisses me off how we sometimes get talked about. I've had the absolute best upbringing and wouldn't change a thing. My hubby loves my mum who was a single mother. Fat bastard constantly plays on this, WHY? I know if anything was to happen then my husband and kids would support me. Ffs, she absolutely irritates the tit out of me and I'm so mad she's shared this on sm when we don't even know her nephews name. She is deranged, fucked in the head. Ffs Charlie can you not see what is happening? Your witch of a wife is going to explode at any minute, sits in a tit hole of a 'box room' office all day talking to strangers. Doesn't drink, doesn't want to go out and who the duck goes on a romantic gettaway for one night? Omg, I give up. If Charlie wants the absolute domestic bliss life then Jane is not for him at all. Just run Charlie. We are only here for a short time. Make the most of it. This woman is vile and toxic. That poor Mrs G, how very bloody sad 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is bleeping disgusting but he needs to man up. I'm an only child and it forever pisses me off how we sometimes get talked about. I've had the absolute best upbringing and wouldn't change a thing. My hubby loves my mum who was a single mother. Fat bastard constantly plays on this, WHY? I know if anything was to happen then my husband and kids would support me. Ffs, she absolutely irritates the tit out of me and I'm so mad she's shared this on sm when we don't even know her nephews name. She is deranged, fucked in the head. Ffs Charlie can you not see what is happening? Your witch of a wife is going to explode at any minute, sits in a tit hole of a 'box room' office all day talking to strangers. Doesn't drink, doesn't want to go out and who the duck goes on a romantic gettaway for one night? Omg, I give up. If Charlie wants the absolute domestic bliss life then Jane is not for him at all. Just run Charlie. We are only here for a short time. Make the most of it. This woman is vile and toxic. That poor Mrs G, how very bloody sad 😡
I don’t know why she always goes on about him being an only child even families with multipul children Its often the one that gets left to deal with everything she goes on like Charlie’s mum is so selfish having the one child she’s so out of touch with the world she never sees the actual picture of what’s going on it’s always a spin on it how to benefit her most

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she always goes on about him being an only child even families with multipul children Its often the one that gets left to deal with everything she goes on like Charlie’s mum is so selfish having the one child she’s so out of touch with the world she never sees the actual picture of what’s going on it’s always a spin on it how to benefit her most
Because there's a spoilt selfish child inside that fat suit ,she has no idea what goes on in the big bad world ,she's been emotionally carried her entire life ,she couldn't deal with a situation on her own, her Dad was here carer and now Charlie has taken over that role it won't get any better for him as time goes on she'll make more and more demands on his time and maybe his patience will wear thin ...eventually.

Reactions: 13
I had to go on my husbands account to see the reel I only do this when something here is pointed out and I want to have a nose I’ve stopped her from blocking his account by blocking her first 🤣 and only unblocking to take a quick snoop when warranted.... I agree with a previous post Mrs Gammons obviously thinks the world of Charlie keeping all that memorabilia from his childhood no doubt over the years she has become a difficult woman but dementia can do this to a person and I don’t think the lazy fat witch he is married too has taken that fact into consideration... As for putting #newbeginings how insensitive can a person be Mrs G is literally imprisoned in her own little world depending on how advanced the dementia is and will go on to deteriorate until death is actually a kindness to her.
As someone who has lost a parent to dementia that hashtag is beyond cruel.... she really is a vile, vile specimen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just popped on to ask for mattress recommendations and to thank everyone for all the lovely DMs she got after the reel
9ADEC51F-5DB2-46F0-8A36-E43505C5CC31.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Laughing and joking like nothings going on while Mrs G has to give up her home of 35 yrs 😐
5C571307-9F2D-444D-8F56-22CDE8ED1961.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is buying mattresses on eBay a thing?! Because mattriiiisssssssiissssss are so expensive according to Chins while most of us consider that a reasonable cost for comfortable sleep in the course of being alive. How much do they spend on food a month? I've no doubt that's way more expensive. Twit.

Reactions: 10
Nutters????
Nobody knows what’s going on in peoples personal life….
We don’t judge anyone on this thread only the person it’s about if people don’t like that they don’t have to read here.

Reactions: 12
Well that’s killed the mood 😂😂 this must be what it feels like when you have ordered a luxury shower gel and a plastic bottle turns up with a wonky pink sticker 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will have seen a few influencers got a free mattress this week so is maybe hoping if she hints enough she'll get one too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.