Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know with my mum I was given the right to discuss her medical records once she knew she wouldn’t at some point be able to understand what was going on herself ... she insisted it was me as quoting her I don’t want your dad knowing my intimate business I haven’t discussed it with him in 50 years and I’m not about to now I know I’m losing my marbles... bless her
. You wouldn’t have discussed it with strangers on social media, and your Mum gave permission. Charlie’s Mum hasn’t!

Reactions: 8
Has she the beanbag dropping off the stuff to the post office too, does she ever get off her fat ass
1E82BF39-CC31-4658-9CA7-5587B67A051D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And yet won’t tell anyone her nephews NAME!
Well, her family like to stay private….Charlie’s mum, on the other hand, is fair game, poor Mrs G doesn’t even have capacity, but there is nothing off limits if Jane can have the limelight shining on her. She is basking in second hand sympathy. It’s just outrageous that they would discuss this lady’s medical history on SM for attention. I doubt Mrs G would’ve wanted this all over YouTube. Shame on you both! Shame on you!

Reactions: 14
I assume this time off she mentioned in a live should be for them to sort out Charlie’s mums affairs but instead it will be Charlie driving Jane around to buy takeaways if she goes to his mums purely to root through her stuff I will be disgusted I find it very rich Charlie claims were all vile human beings and he’s just shared his own mothers personal business to anyone willing to part with a few pounds now that to me is far more disgusting than the tattle on here about awful influencers

Reactions: 19
I bet grabby gammons will have his mums stuff on eBay quicker than you can say wax melts 🥱 manifesting that house

Reactions: 10
They must be at the murder mystery hotel the beans getting older looking by the pic
52D7981C-DD92-4BAF-94F1-F48629ACDEC0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He looks thrilled to be spending some quality time with herself doesn’t he? #ihaveahusband

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fat hole will have sold all of the REAL Mrs Gammons belongings that’s what is funding her fanny fizzers etc. What gets me why does the bean say no I don’t want to broadcast my mums personal life the gullible dafty must want to do it, I know he’s under the thumb and fat hole will be saying “charwee but our sheep have been asking about your mum they want to know” in reality naw they haven’t fat hole just wants him to look like a fool cause she’s knackered doing a 2hr 1 parcel pack with me and needs content for a members video. I swear my son brings a lassie home like her I would honestly freak my tits but then again my son ain’t a wet wipe like beanboy.

Reactions: 11
Lol GIRL 👧 it’s a long time ago anyone would call you a GIRL Jane! Old Woman 👵🏻 is more appropriate lol 😂
bleep is more apt !

34 mins of him talking 🥴🥴🥴 she should be paying me to listen to this 😂
He can,t put a cohesive sentence together at the best of times, it’s just a prolonged mumble, my heart goes out to you, bleeping glad you sat through it though 😂😂😂

She's either a nurse or carer I remember her in a healthcare uniform .
No she’s a bleep the same as chins !

He looks thrilled to be spending some quality time with herself doesn’t he? #ihaveahusband
Yea very happy ☹ Hope he rolls over on her in bed and suffocates her! I really can’t abide the vile cow !

Last edited:
  • Haha
He really is not happy at all we know you read here look what you’ve done to your hubby you’ve drained the life out of him. If I took a pic and looked and saw my husband this sad/emotionless I wouldn’t be posting it. I know bean is dull but this pic he looks dead in the eyes. It’s actually really sad he must be thinking I’ve married the fat duck I’m lamped wi her naw run bean she’s killing you mate!

Reactions: 13
Such a sad photo you can tell all she saw in that photo was herself before posting because he looks so fed up
He must be exhausted holding down a full time job and then coming home to cook and clean and help her with her biznezz ,he's doesn't even get a free weekend she always has something lined up for him to do .

Reactions: 15
He must be exhausted holding down a full time job and then coming home to cook and clean and help her with her biznezz ,he's doesn't even get a free weekend she always has something lined up for him to do .
All the insta Huns seem to do this I don't get why their choice to not get a job should mean their partners suffer by not being allowed to relax. It makes them unrelatable

All the insta Huns seem to do this I don't get why their choice to not get a job should mean their partners suffer by not being allowed to relax. It makes them unrelatable
Yeah but most of their partners have left work to attend them full time, the beanbag looks worn out.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Her night away mustn’t be up to much if she’s still throwing shade to us lot 😉
9610E61E-9DE3-4A0F-B675-A5C8B5B86069.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ, he looks dead behind the eyes on that pic 😬. I wonder if bean will be allowed to visit his Mother every weekend like he should be? What’s the betting chins makes him go after work in the week to free weekends up to be with her, nothing surprises me with these two anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.