Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor imagine breaking into hers I’d have to give it a good hinching before I made it away with the luxury shower gels 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah but most of their partners have left work to attend them full time, the beanbag looks worn out.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Her night away mustn’t be up to much if she’s still throwing shade to us lot 😉View attachment 761930
That’s bloody hilarious something valuable in her 🤣 FFS what exactly ?
A fat lazy lump of lard with a gormless hen pecked turd of a husband .... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jane you have nothing absolutely nothing of value about you, you do nothing that anyone could admire ... Oh and the analogy is tit of course thieves break into empty houses you daft bat.
I’m off to polish my fork 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He must be exhausted holding down a full time job and then coming home to cook and clean and help her with her biznezz ,he's doesn't even get a free weekend she always has something lined up for him to do .
Doesn’t he have any male friends that he could go to the gym with, and have a sociable pint after?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they only go for one night? I wonder if she still took the chopping board? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t he have any male friends that he could go to the gym with, and have a sociable pint after?!
I think they’ve given up asking him mummy Janey says no.

Did they only go for one night? I wonder if she still took the chopping board? :unsure:
That looks the perfect spot for a chopping board 😬 it was the vicar in the library with a candlestick lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah but most of their partners have left work to attend them full time, the beanbag looks worn out.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Her night away mustn’t be up to much if she’s still throwing shade to us lot 😉View attachment 761930
Why on earth would Chins imagine that quote refers to her. She has nothing valuable about her, neither possession nor character. She is the most selfish, uninteresting, boring, narcissistic person I have ever come across. Who in their right mind would consider anything about her “valuable”
No thanks Chins, my life is absolutely fantastic. We have a beautiful loving family, a gorgeous home in a chocolate box picture village in the West Country, expensive cars, health, money, happiness and we are desperately in love with each other. We have wonderful holidays, we eat out regularly, loads of friends, and a fantastic social life. And you think you have something to envy ….. dream on!!
Many times my surgeon husband had tried to give you advice regarding his concern for your declining health, yet you choose to ignore him, as you do your own GP. Carry on and live your life while you can Jane, because you are on an ever increasing downward spiral ..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she really buy that swim dress?? I thought she’d put it up to annoy us!! 😂 Why does daft boy insist on wearing leggings? He looks ridiculous in those jeans!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really buy that swim dress?? I thought she’d put it up to annoy us!! 😂 Why does daft boy insist on wearing leggings? He looks ridiculous in those jeans!
What does she actually see when she looks in the mirror ….

Oh I remember that classic, she took everything but the kitchen sink. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I think she bought it, maybe the old dears might think she’s some sort of buoyancy aid 😀

• Haha
She wouldn’t of got in the pool and this will be his one night of a little taste of life I mean leaving the flat, eating at a table not in a car and being allowed swimming. A tiny taste of freedom before straight back to a smelly damp flat for the rest of his life 👀

She wouldn’t of got in the pool and this will be his one night of a little taste of life I mean leaving the flat, eating at a table not in a car and being allowed swimming. A tiny taste of freedom before straight back to a smelly damp flat for the rest of his life 👀
She likes a hot tub, she’ll get in one of those. Mind you I love ours, I’m always in it! 😀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.