Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah awful 😞 really uncomfortable to listen to , if he needs therapy he should pay for it and get it done properly, those two are bloody weird and she’s one evil witch

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Has she got many members left ? I've noticed there's not many on her lives compared to before the odd one or two pop up in the comments .

Reactions: 10
I can’t see where it tells you , she never has any comments on videos and if she does get one she does not respond anyways 🙄

They've probably all jumped ship. I think it was the SW content they'd have been interested in not the constant selling

Reactions: 11
I bet she put him up to spilling his guts, it'll make great click bait for her 🤨 she's a horrible, cruel, despicable person! He will regret all this one day

Reactions: 14
I know many think Charlie should just 'grow a pair' but coercive control is true and complex and I fear he is a victim.
Jane does not want Charlie to lose weight! When they were calorie counting she showed the snacks/meals for Charlie's lunch, over 1000 cals. She wants control, and at the moment she's got it. I hope he can wake up and realise how bad his situation is.

The end of a relationship is always difficult but they don't have children or a mortgage together. He earns the lion's share. He can recover. Jane I don't give a tit about...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s despicable. Utterly despicable. Therapy my eye!! This is pure attention seeking on her part. Oh! And it’s ‘BUSINESS’ you complete dimwit, not ‘BUISNESS’ and what’s ‘opeums’ and ‘sauvarge’ and as for building empires!!?? Im embarrassed for you…. You are an idiot, a controlling, narcissistic idiot. You’ve sucked the life out of Charlie, I really hope he turns on you. It’s only what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she’s not been all over the ‘gram with her fat petted lip out crying about Mrs G, trying to get sympathy from the Gammonettes. I cannot believe she had Bean talk about his mum’s personal biznisssss on youchhhoob. What an utter hole. I didn’t think she could stoop any lower. Vile.

Reactions: 12
This needs looking into, and I’ll ask my husband(he’s a Consultant Surgeon) if Bean has broken some kind of Confidentiality act. I’m sure you’re not allowed to discuss anyone’s medical records without consent of the person you’re discussing (especially on social media) even family!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Therapy ! telling the world his mums business :rolleyes:
This ... If he needs support and advice but then again the pair of them are not actually caring for his mum a care home is there are organisations and support groups a plenty I know this from personal experience as I and my late dad both cared for my mum at home after she was diagnosed with dementia.

Reactions: 9
This needs looking into, and I’ll ask my husband(he’s a Consultant Surgeon) if Bean has broken some kind of Confidentiality act. I’m sure you’re not allowed to discuss anyone’s medical records without consent of the person you’re discussing (especially on social media) even family!!
It's one of the most distasteful things they've ever done and we have plenty to choose from 😳

Reactions: 13
You can tell chins is getting off on it while he is trying to string a sentence together 🥺 why on earth do they think we want to know all the mums personal history anyways so disgusting of them , I’ve worked on dementia units when I was younger and it’s such a sad thing to see , if that was my son I’d be mortified and even more angry that he’s married to that nasty selfish thing !

• Sad
You can tell chins is getting off on it while he is trying to string a sentence together 🥺 why on earth do they think we want to know all the mums personal history anyways so disgusting of them , I’ve worked on dementia units when I was younger and it’s such a sad thing to see , if that was my son I’d be mortified and even more angry that he’s married to that nasty selfish thing !
it’s disgraceful behaviour, and totally immoral. These couple of muppets are going to get themselves into serious trouble before long. That poor woman, they should be hanging their heads in shame! 😡😡😡😡

Where is this podcast, I can’t find it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Crazy Amy has dealt with it professionally?? Please don’t tell me this crackpot has a job dealing with elderly people?

• Wow
I know with my mum I was given the right to discuss her medical records once she knew she wouldn’t at some point be able to understand what was going on herself ... she insisted it was me as quoting her I don’t want your dad knowing my intimate business I haven’t discussed it with him in 50 years and I’m not about to now I know I’m losing my marbles... bless her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.