Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is too anxious to get off her arse to work in Tesco's so I can't see her getting on a plane. She would tit herself in the four hour queue at Heathrow when they land, let alone at 20,000 feet
Well if I see her in the Custom Queue at Heathrow she really will tit herself because I would love to give her some constructive criticism in person... what is she always saying these trolls wouldn’t say it to my face... I beg to differ Jane I would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well after next week I might not be able to get on here as often as I have been Depending on signal. We are locking up our lovely 2nd home here in Kalkan a couple of weeks earlier than we thought as it’s deathly quiet now , not that it’s been busy at all this year due to Covid, so we,ve decided to do a bit of exploring across the country before arriving in Istanbul on the 2nd October. Then we are pottering in Istanbul for a few days before I get One of my biggest wide ons Of all time as it,s the Turkish Grand Prix and hubby said he,s done something really special for the 3 days . Please god only one thing left on my bucket list and I don’t mind if his dog Roscoe watches, I,ll chuck him a bit of fruit to nibble on while I eat his master alive. I can but fantasise can’t I ? but been on cloud nine since he,s told me something out of the ordinary is going to happen even though I haven’t got a bleeping clue what it is and we,ve been to GP,s before. After that who knows I still have the wanderlust but need to get up to speed on restrictions elsewhere as if we can get to another GP would be brilI. OH thinks we should come home and if Turkey is still in the red get booked into a quarantine hotel for 10 days and then see if this treatment break has done any damage And he wants me to pick up on treatment again, not sure on that one but am not ready to haunt chins just yet !. I feel great and I have paid privately for a scan here which has revealed nothing but you never know with the big bleeping C, it has a habit of throwing up curve balls when you are not expecting them, so yeah if I disappear all is good we are just exploring !❤
Enjoy your travels won't you, sounds amazing. Not at all a fan of GP or your man LH so you can have that nugget all to yourself Mrs. Do fill us in on the big surprise when you get chance I'm so intrigued ❤

Reactions: 7
She must be a fair few pages behind a few people on here actually suggested she tried yours as no excuse to look so scruffy no matter her size so your welcome Jane and please do a haul 👀

Did anyone see the post she shared if you read the caption how can she share something like this and live the way she does?
‘Devour your life’……the only thing she devours is a pukka pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s been reading here again by that formula one story proving us wrong and she does let him watch it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keep your eyes off Hamilton’s gearstick 🍌
I couldn’t plus it didn’t end well did it? bleeping Crashtappen the tosser! Anyway that’s for another forum and by Christ I,ve been active on there with the Dutch lot ! I just wanted to nurse him and say there there there and kiss it better🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway neither me nor Mr Tooco can still get over that piss and tit stained pub carpet that @chubcluthug brilliantly described it as. We went out for a meal tonight and if anyone has been to Kalkan in the old town the majority of the restaurants are rooftop, ace view of the bay and by Christ your howls of laughter don’t half carry as i had saved that pic just to keep on tormenting him, that and the one in her coat we,ve had fun and of course the wine helps !

Cindy Crawford would struggle a bit to pull that swimming costume off !
chins needs some serious guidance from someone 🥴
She needs psychiatric help never mind fashion guidance !

Enjoy your travels won't you, sounds amazing. Not at all a fan of GP or your man LH so you can have that nugget all to yourself Mrs. Do fill us in on the big surprise when you get chance I'm so intrigued ❤
I will don,t worry, if it’s my last tick on my bucket lust, don’t care how much he,s paying him, will have to bring me home in a Y shaped coffin as I will be officially done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet the poor fucker hasn’t been sucked off since his wedding night 😉😂

😂😂
Well not by chins anyway 😂😂😂😂

well this has been a gigglefest! I was the only one up in my house at 6.30 so had a gammons tattle catch up and im having to try not to laugh too loudly for fear of waking hubs and kids up :ROFLMAO: WTF is that coat? it looks like something my dear departed nana used to wear on her wallace arnold mystery tour days out with some werthers and a scrunched up tissue in her pockets.

The price of that bubble bath is robbery, who will even be stupid enough to buy it? (looking at you there Amy) plus it will be a nightmare to package securely enough not to burst or leak on the way, we all know she's tighter than two coats of paint so will only add six packing peanuts to the parcel, I bet she doesn't sell them for long and can she just randomly call something luxury? doesn't it actually have to be....you know.....luxurious in some way? :unsure:

@Emperortooco enjoy your travels my friend, we'll miss your comedy gold comments though so get your ass back to us as soon as you can, have fun!!
Awhh Thankyou, I,ll be back before u know it ! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Members video tonight is apparently going to be Charlie talking about how he is feeling at the moment 🥱 Jeez now the sap is been made to ridicule himself for her members 🤦‍♀️ Has this man got anything left of his self respect? @Sweatybetty keep us updated if you can stay awake long enough with all the erm erm erm erms ! 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Members video tonight is apparently going to be Charlie talking about how he is feeling at the moment 🥱 Jeez now the sap is been made to ridicule himself for her members 🤦‍♀️ Has this man got anything left of his self respect? @Sweatybetty keep us updated if you can stay awake long enough with all the erm erm erm erms ! 🙏
I’m guessing it’ll be about his Mother, I thought they were gonna keep everything private re Mrs G from now on?!

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing it’ll be about his Mother, I thought they were gonna keep everything private re Mrs G from now on?!
Hmm one rule for her and her rules for him! I bet he doesn’t want to discuss his mam, but she can’t be arsed to do a vlog so made him do it for content…. Awful nasty woman…
I wonder if Charlie’s family know she does YT?

Reactions: 11
Hmm one rule for her and her rules for him! I bet he doesn’t want to discuss his mam, but she can’t be arsed to do a vlog so made him do it for content…. Awful nasty woman…
I wonder if Charlie’s family know she does YT?
I’m sure she said ages ago that they didn’t know, as you say one rule for chins! Nobody even knows her bloody nephews name, not that we’re arsed like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He needs to get away from her ASAP ...it's sad his mum seen through her from the start and no doubt tried her best to make him see sense ,there's no one fighting his corner now she's stuck in a care home it must be soul destroying for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.