Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing it’ll be about his Mother, I thought they were gonna keep everything private re Mrs G from now on?!
Not if the price is right 😂

Although him talking will mostly be hmmm ummmm stressfull ukmmm worrying ummmm ok been a long week ummmmm

I’m sure she said ages ago that they didn’t know, as you say one rule for chins! Nobody even knows her bloody nephews name, not that we’re arsed like
Won’t share her nephews name but in at least 2 videos mentioned friends babies names and children’s names!!!! And shown them on camera! (Some time ago now but still)

Reactions: 8
Girly business 😂 is she having a laugh she’s like a bloke ! she could knock the bean out I reckon 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cheapo packaging of the bubble bath is staggering, it looks like a generic bottle you get in a very low end bath set from a cheapskate relative at christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I’m 6 mins in and duck me it’s painful , she’s set up this podcast because it will be like therapy for him ? His mums in a care home has dementia that’s all he’s said in 6 mins 🥴🥴😳 errrrrrrr ya Um yeah er ya em

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Well I’m 6 mins in and duck me it’s painful , she’s set up this podcast because it will be like therapy for him ? His mums in a care home has dementia that’s all he’s said in 6 mins 🥴🥴😳 errrrrrrr ya Um yeah er ya em
Sounds more like torture than therapy. She really is an abuser in that relationship. Surprised he is allowed out of the house to go to work and even then that he isn't dropped off and picked up

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice on today’s live she said she had lots of orders after the live but compare the stock at the end of her video and start of the one today 👀 she’s going to start hiding stock soon to make it look more real because the shelving is still fully rammed with her pwoducks

Reactions: 12
I'd say once people have their Crimbo presents got she's going to be left with a shed load of stock ,I can't see her selling much after Christmas.

This popped up on FB lol!
CDDC8586-2359-48B5-95DA-3E2D41423D59.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is really weird he just keeps repeating himself with loads of errrrrs and Ums , so basically it’s the mums medical history (strokes and breast cancer now dementia) chins just keeps saying it’s only Charlie that can deal with it , mum is moderate to severe ? It’s really obvious she has roped him into doing this as she has no idea what to film for her paying members .
What’s your nephews name again chins ? Oh that’s right it’s to personal well I know all his mums medical history now and think it’s disgusting talking about his mums situation, these two should be ashamed of themselves 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope her family get wind of it what a disgusting thing to do :cautious:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.