Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back my previous post about you joking ! OJ Jesus, Mary & Joseph & the wee donkey you were being serious and I fear she is as well as I remember that other bleeping dress costume that she got. We are just sat out sunbathing, me in my string bikini and fillet au tit to look balanced, it’s 1/2 hanging out as I,m wearing a little bikini but sometimes I just fling it out anyway depending on how i,m feeling. Mr Tooco has took it out in the pool only once and pretended to use it as a float, needless to say he couldn’t bleeping walk for 2 days and am sure that ball is still stuck up there !!! Anyway I,ve shown him said pic and he,s gone off to sit in a dark room, not for a tug he said but to stop himself from hurling. He said the best thing for her would be a burkha then he,s fucked off now....hope he brings me a drink, F1 time soon ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take back my previous post about you joking ! OJ Jesus, Mary & Joseph & the wee donkey you were being serious and I fear she is as well as I remember that other bleeping dress costume that she got. We are just sat out sunbathing, me in my string bikini and fillet au tit to look balanced, it’s 1/2 hanging out as I,m wearing a little bikini but sometimes I just fling it out anyway depending on how i,m feeling. Mr Tooco has took it out in the pool only once and pretended to use it as a float, needless to say he couldn’t bleeping walk for 2 days and am sure that ball is still stuck up there !!! Anyway I,ve shown him said pic and he,s gone off to sit in a dark room, not for a tug he said but to stop himself from hurling. He said the best thing for her would be a burkha then he,s fucked off now....hope he brings me a drink, F1 time soon ❤
Keep your eyes off Hamilton’s gearstick 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is so not a flattering dress for someone of her proportions I know Yours caters for larger ladies but FFS just because it’s stocked up to a size 28 doesn’t mean you should wear it

She's going to look like a pinata in that 😂
This has made me howl 🤣

😂😂
Thought it was Yours but it’s Amazon! My god she gets worse!
I did think it didn’t look like a Yours Clothing dress 🤣🤣 certainly not the sort of dress anyone over a size 16 should contemplate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cindy Crawford would struggle a bit to pull that swimming costume off !
chins needs some serious guidance from someone 🥴

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure it’s another night in a hotel 🏨 be half the night driving around looking for fast food and ice cream then raiding the free coffee and biscuits 🍪 chins will crank the heating up to get her moneys worth , then the morning will be a large all you can eat buffet (stuffs loads in her handbag ) for drive home, then go home and cook a large lunch then the bean will cook them a roast and job done ✅ oh and I can’t forget the copious amount of snacks and tea ☕ for Netflix under cheap throws 😄
Oops and I forgot the protein pots and nuggets for drive to hotel 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.