Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is noway she can sit in that coat done up and itā€™s not worth almost Ā£40 of Charlieā€™s hard earned money either I bet the members get a clothing haul this week the lucky things

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't do anything without sharing it to stories, pointless drives, what she's watching, stirring crap mince mixtures......with a metal spoon in a pan! hall dwelling ;) it really is utter crap content and if she thinks that's worth of sharing she's more of a dullard than I already had her down for.
Two packets of wotsits as well as a cooked breakfast and she's moaning about missing lunch FFS greedy greb!! Have a bloody apple you salad dodger.
Ohh Lexi you do make me laugh ... Canā€™t believe she complained about missing lunch after a late full English and 2 bags of Wotsits.... FFS No wonder sheā€™s looking like she could be performing tricks at SeaWorld.

I actually feel sorry for Charlie I know many lost sympathy for him when he bleated on about NHS staff being used to Covid situations šŸ‘€ but even that Jane threw him under the bus and made him do lives she would of been going on and on and on and he would of simply been repeating her stupid opinion much like his opinion of his own mother which is her opinion ā€œcanā€™t do enoughā€ ā€œmy own lifeā€ ā€œitā€™s not my jobā€ this man has no confidence at all and will do anything Jane says heā€™s given up on all his hobbies and dreams because of her I might feel for him more since I have a close family member in a similar situation and his wife has slowly sucked his life out and kept him from family so the comparison for me might be too much.

Charlie canā€™t even watch F1 she moans she says she deletes it off series link. She wonā€™t eat out (before Covid). She would never attend an air show incase she tit herself (they have toilets Jane) heā€™s not allowed a PS5 yet sheā€™s allowed a new laptop, gadgets she then sells after a month. She even went and got her Audi on finance I bet in his name since she canā€™t be earning enough for the repayments
I get what you mean Shady he annoyed me beyond belief when he said that about nurses but I still kind of have a bit of sympathy for the daft looking bleeping fucker being married to her she has bled him dry since he married her....
Canā€™t believe she even deletes the F1 off series link if I did that to my hubby itā€™d be grounds for divorce šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If she has been shopping in Yours then it's about time. No excuse to look such a mess all the time

well this has been a gigglefest! I was the only one up in my house at 6.30 so had a gammons tattle catch up and im having to try not to laugh too loudly for fear of waking hubs and kids up :ROFLMAO: WTF is that coat? it looks like something my dear departed nana used to wear on her wallace arnold mystery tour days out with some werthers and a scrunched up tissue in her pockets.

The price of that bubble bath is robbery, who will even be stupid enough to buy it? (looking at you there Amy) plus it will be a nightmare to package securely enough not to burst or leak on the way, we all know she's tighter than two coats of paint so will only add six packing peanuts to the parcel, I bet she doesn't sell them for long and can she just randomly call something luxury? doesn't it actually have to be....you know.....luxurious in some way? :unsure:

@Emperortooco enjoy your travels my friend, we'll miss your comedy gold comments though so get your ass back to us as soon as you can, have fun!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just because that jacket zipped up it doesnā€™t mean it fits! She never knows how clothes are supposed to look/fit! She pulls and hauls at everything to show how baggy it isā€¦it isnt! That jacket isnt meant to fit like a second skin, you couldnā€™t get a tattoo under it, never mind a top! As Lexiloo says, my nana wouldā€™ve worn that, itā€™s for old ladies not a 29 year old young woman. Itā€™ll be Hotter shoes next. This is the woman who wanted her channel to be aspirational, who wants us to believe sheā€™s living her best lifeā€¦just look at the them, like a pair of dossers, eating junk, sharing bath water, never going out, no friends, netflixxx, whats to be envied about this pair of losers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œSo many of youā€¦ 3! 3 of you! But it gives me an opportunity to tag yours clothing to get free stuffā€¦ā€
5CE0EE2D-BB06-4A38-A5C3-11B84C544265.png

• Wow
  • Haha
I still think she could have gone for a 20, thereā€™s no room for growth in that me dear
It's probably a 24 we know how she likes to knock off a few dress sizes ;) Charlies XL tops are bursting on her

ā€œSo many of youā€¦ 3! 3 of you! But it gives me an opportunity to tag yours clothing to get free stuffā€¦ā€
View attachment 758769
She said she bought two tops from Yours šŸ˜‚ I think it's the likes of Louise Pentland they go for not Janes sprinkle of glitter lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was lovely to see a tiny bit of the old Jane , crap outfit and tight as duck as sheā€™s pulling it trying to convince us all itā€™s baggy šŸ˜‚ and not a soap in sight šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone who likes it but is it only me who thinks Yours Clothing is bleeping awful and enough to put you on a diet!!
Maybe itā€™s improved but when I was at my biggest a few years ago every time I went in store or online it was crap and so old fashioned, I think I bought some plain vest tops which were ok and that was it šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.