Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found where she gets the shower gel from it’s called
The soap house 😂 same ingredients and names 😂 so she’s pays a tenner for 1 litre 💰 this development will prob piss chins off so I do apologise 🥴 😝
It will piss her off as the universal superspy has put the comment on one of her Tik Tok videos so I’ve been told saying it was quite irritating on the skin

She’s just said she hasn’t really eaten the last few day 🤯🤯🤯🤯
She must be taking it intravenously then as she looked as large as ever, Super Porker !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's supposed to have manufacturers details and a place where people can write to them incase of problems/comments. You have to be totally transparent when selling so people can sue you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's supposed to have manufacturers details and a place where people can write to them incase of problems/comments. You have to be totally transparent when selling so people can sue you 🤣
well we all know she will be dodging everything as chins and transparent just don’t go together somehow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just had a nosey on her TikTok.. comments are killing me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Either she can't delete them or doesn't know how!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well after next week I might not be able to get on here as often as I have been Depending on signal. We are locking up our lovely 2nd home here in Kalkan a couple of weeks earlier than we thought as it’s deathly quiet now , not that it’s been busy at all this year due to Covid, so we,ve decided to do a bit of exploring across the country before arriving in Istanbul on the 2nd October. Then we are pottering in Istanbul for a few days before I get One of my biggest wide ons Of all time as it,s the Turkish Grand Prix and hubby said he,s done something really special for the 3 days . Please god only one thing left on my bucket list and I don’t mind if his dog Roscoe watches, I,ll chuck him a bit of fruit to nibble on while I eat his master alive. I can but fantasise can’t I ? but been on cloud nine since he,s told me something out of the ordinary is going to happen even though I haven’t got a bleeping clue what it is and we,ve been to GP,s before. After that who knows I still have the wanderlust but need to get up to speed on restrictions elsewhere as if we can get to another GP would be brilI. OH thinks we should come home and if Turkey is still in the red get booked into a quarantine hotel for 10 days and then see if this treatment break has done any damage And he wants me to pick up on treatment again, not sure on that one but am not ready to haunt chins just yet !. I feel great and I have paid privately for a scan here which has revealed nothing but you never know with the big bleeping C, it has a habit of throwing up curve balls when you are not expecting them, so yeah if I disappear all is good we are just exploring !❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These are funny 😆
The thing is, the universal Superspy in many of his/her guises put some of these up several days ago and she’s blocked the name but not took the posts down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Universal Superspy has said they have just checked and they have been blocked again........oh Dee aaaahhhh !!

• Haha
She’s saying it’s got loads of room it’s a size 18
She's not fooling anyone, she can barely breath. What's going to happen when she wears a jumper? She'll have to get the extra wide scarf out again and wear it open!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.