Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Just had had interesting message Thankyou for that you know who you are. Seems that i’m the one on here thats under suspicion for ”fake reviewing” Jane down to the way that I type !!! Well I just let my iPad type I don’t look for grammar and just let it fill it in. Plus I,ve done plenty of stuff in the past that I always own up to in a round about way that people on here find hilarious. Well sorry it’s not me this time so yea maybe this thread isn’t as harmonious as we thought from the other day is it. Crack on and judge or why not start a thread on me Im not bothered , you do what you do but you,ve got this one wrong , just putting it out there !!😡
You think it’s a tattler? An imposter tattler maybe, but I’m sure it’s not one of us!

Reactions: 5

burnbookregina

She is the same height as me and somehow the size of two of me and I have a few stone to lose. She makes me feel slim for sure

Yes it is probably is but it just made me wonder if she had made it from Dunelm curtains haha
Taking inspiration from the sound of music...Maria made 7 outfits from her curtains though 🤣

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Spent hours thinking about which character I want to be 😂😂😂
I'm torn cos they vary between the two shows eg Bea Smith is the OG in cell block h but in Wentworth a bit of a wimp 🤷‍♀️
Time to go to work I 🤔 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I reckon she’s copied and paste a trust pilot review from when the company answer back 😂 fake reviews or not the reality is this biznissss ain’t gonna go anywhere id love to see how much she’s at a loss

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Just watching bits of the latest offering 🥴
Banging on about she has FM customers in Belgium 🤣 the packaging is all eco friendly all of a sudden with packing peanuts that melt 🙄
She’s gonna be a busy girl next few days restocking and has a list as long as your arm 🤥
Halloween boxes can only be ordered on its on or you will have to pay double postage 🙌🏼😅
Oh and she forgets half of what’s going to be in these boxes she’s making up 🤣

Oh and it’s not a normal loaded sponge it’s an upgraded one 😂

Attachments

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Her dress was pretty but caught her in the midsection which was a shame. I imagine the glasses were to distract from that 🤓

monga

VIP Member
Ah don’t worry I have my regulars that I enjoy talking to there is a little gang of you and that won,t stop x as for others i don,t suffer fools, don’t forget And don’t tell lies so I’ll leave it at that as I don’t feel as though I have to justify myself anymore 😁
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
That's how it came across ,she was more interested in her cauldron bathbombs with the inclusive spider ,but she did through in the odd 'supporting Charlie 'comment to take the bad look off her ;)
might force meself to watch a bit tomorrow seeing that she,s well and truly got the Halloween bug 6 weeks early !!! Ffs, suppose she needs to pedal her exclusive bombs or whatever Halloween stuff she is trying to palm off onto her victims Otherwise it’s going to be sat in her warehouse (ikea drawers) for the next year, not unless she puts a Santa hat on a pumpkin face and I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣🤣

OMG didn’t,t realise who that was at first, I need a drink !!!

• Haha