Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Remember when her Mother came on here as well, left a couple of comments and then fucked off. I can’t remember what she said but it was something to do with her being 60 and divorced. Monga or Lexi will probably remember!
Lol I remember that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Why has she started to talk like this it’s always been mums house why suddenly is it cottage 😂 I know it’s a cottage she lives in but she’s never mentioned it before
She’s all heart!
These are what she’s selling in her Halloween boxes 😅 look rancid and about 5 million of them on eBay, also the disclaimer she gave about these for kids was funny 😆 sounded like she’s on the verge of getting a solicitors letter drawn up so you can’t sue her if the kid chokes on the plastic spider 🤪
We moved to popular seaside town and absolutely love it 😍 always going out for drinks , food and strolls etc
I couldn’t imagine living here and just sitting at home all day trying to make £10 a week profit on some dodgy soaps 🧼 😬
I lived 2 mins from 2 beaches, we walked miles along the cliffs and the beaches, the air is so fresh and clean. She is wasting her life, but I guess it’s hers to waste, I just feel that because she’s lacking motivation to exercise, Charlie has too. He used to be so fit when he was playing football and cycling, but as far as I’m aware he does nothing now. She’s got a lot to answer for when it comes down to Charlie and his weight issues now.
I said on here not so long ago I've noticed how she doesn't seal the bags on a number of orders, just writes a piece of paper and puts it on the top 🧐 she also shuffles her stock around on the boss babe shelf, to make it look like stuff has moved😄 I said she's not sold any wax mewts and she hid them in the draw, how stupid can you get because we can still see them all in there when she opens the draw 🤣🥴 she's barely selling anything I'd put money on it

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Sorry to be THAT person but don’t think we’re allowed to rip apart small accounts 👀

I have more followers than that person 😂

monga

VIP Member
Maybe Charlie ? didn‘t notice it before
Comes across as something her mum would say ! I bet she's in charge of her MLJ FB page and Charlie moderates her lives ,we know Jane does her own Insta by the terrible spelling and immature paragraphs .

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I’d doubt it, they can spell!

Just wondering how she’s going to run her TikTok comps if her followers can’t comment 😂
Fuck me i,ve missed something, was it about me by anychance as if it was 😡😡😡😡 I,ve got nothing to lose I,m living on borrowed time anyway

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’m worried about Babs and Katie Upton Millard 🙏🏻 They are Gonna be red raw after chins has finished with them 🥴

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Or mewts and soap sponges to sell to any duffers staying there !

Well like I said even though some on here thought it was me leaving that review it wasn’t and I wish I had as would have fully vindicated just shows what a conniving biatchh she is , poor Jane being left a fake review, that’s below the belt blah blah .... my arse !! Wouldn’t surprise me if she concocted the whole bloody thing herself, now there’s a conspiracy theory !!!!
I was thinking this nothing Chins likes more than a bit of sympathy coming her way she probably feels elated that she’s got one over you and that “other” tattlers were thinking you left a fake review all the time it was her international super spy that she is 🤣

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Well she keeps saying about people that she trusted turning on her and sending nasty DMs but she's a good person 🤷‍♀️ there was a person came on here with ss of out of date perfumes that she was trying to flog by saying it was misprints
Would love a nosey in that whats app group now 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Ooh did anyone get a screenshot of the comment? What’s the point in commenting then deleting 🙄

How sickly sweet is she on last nights stories?! We can see right through you chins 👀

I love the word word shitehawk 😂
I think the mods deleted it ? yeah she's lapping up all the comments saying what a great person she is :rolleyes:

Marj24

VIP Member
These were really sexually explicit nothing to do with her cooking .
Not seen anything like that, I tend to scroll through the top (most liked) comments. How horrible! Comments of that nature she should delete :mad:

monga

VIP Member
There was this one when I first came on and I,ve been on for a couple of years now maybe longer , wish I could remember her name but she didn’t actually Give out death threats but she started to say what she wanted to do to her, when I get chance am going to have to look through some mega old threads, fucking hilarious as she meant every word as she said she hated her, but poor girl also said her mental health was suffering, don’t know if Lexiloo or Monga can remember. I know I shit meself at first, I thought best not cross her but she was funny
Must've been before my time I can't recall anyone like that ?