Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
if u look at his insta not someone I’d want to get a shoutout from , insta looks depressing and just him doing weird selfies that look like they are for grindr 😂

She needs to manifest some vitamin c or something 🥴 she looks dreadful
she's like Harry Potter's Aunt Marge!

I wouldn't be surprised if Jane stands up from her chair one day soon and the chair comes with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
I've just started the live only two time stamps ,how many did she sell ? the shelves look pretty full

• Haha

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Just dunno who is buying the shit home bargains sell some lovely things for much less and they aren’t fingered by a gammon I also notice she never does the parcels up and claims it’s because one will win a prize let me guess that started after she noticed on here people saying she never sealed parcels so now she’s made up this weird game because we never then seen her go and seal all the losers so we? I may be wrong I can’t watch the lives

emerald

VIP Member
I've seen it all now 😂 I get that phobias are irrational but how does being in the hall help? Put some headphones and an eyemask on and piss off. "Hall dweller" has me in bits 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those two get on my tits too ... Us two are full of botox, and devoid of a personalities, they honestly treat people like they are stupid but in fairness most of the people her and them are 🤣 don’t know why they are stupid enough to support her though because she seldom reciprocates the favour...

Haha....
I bet they're on tattle there's an undercurrent of seething, bitchy comments behind the exterior, I just know it! 😄 there must be something wrong with them if they genuinely like Chins 🥴

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Maybe Leeanne got it as a gift ? and what a let down if she was hoping for an extra fizzy bath ;(
I believe she did get it as a gift from Amy , you know her with the big teeth 😂😂😂😂

Maybe Leeanne got it as a gift ? and what a let down if she was hoping for an extra fizzy bath ;(
you were right she has told chins she got them as a gift and will get the order off her sister in law Amy, she’s a nurse apparently st a hospital and is working a 12 hour shift. Do you think chins knows what it’s like to work a 12 hr shift ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Wow 😯 sounds absolutely rotten 😂 why on earth would anyone buy this 🤯 this live is gonna be funny

She’s not happy with packing (why bring it out then ?) she’s obviously purchased a large amount of the killer shower gel and just put it in a wanky bottle !
Also said you can use it as bubble bath 🛀🏼 If it’s a shower gel it’s not going to be very effective in the bath , just gross 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
It would be the best night, imagine the laughs 🥰🥰
Are we all in the UK?

you've got nothing to apologise for, this thread is probably the most chilled on tattle when it comes to fall outs and people getting offended by others posts, we're all very much "different strokes for different folks" and I for one love the little titbits you all give so I have a little insight into your lives......**disclaimer** im not part of GCHQ or about to do a mass tattle exposé ;) I just love the little deets we all share about who we are and what we're about, im a regular on a few threads here on tattle but can honestly say it feels like a bunch of pals on this one, it's easy breezy and we all can see through her chateau la shit lifestyle! you keep posting about your life.......arse cheeks to anyone who doesn't like it!!! :love: 😘 :ROFLMAO:

I love your epic rants, you nail it every time!!!! #donteverchange
Thanks Lexi x

monga

VIP Member
if u look at his insta not someone I’d want to get a shoutout from , insta looks depressing and just him doing weird selfies that look like they are for grindr 😂

She needs to manifest some vitamin c or something 🥴 she looks dreadful
As my granny would say she looks like boiled skitter ....she's expanded even more since last week .

• Haha
I thought the reviews were from someone's neice and then later on low and behold it mentions Amy

anyone else lost? I've dipped in and out today as i've been down the seafront playing on the 2p machines and eating ice cream, it's glorious here today :love: my sun soaked head is easily confused at the moment :ROFLMAO:
Have a lovely time, I'm so jealous love the seaside. Sounds like the perfect day Have an ice cream for me!