Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Just had a look on Tesco they have personal shopper vacancies which are 13 hours a week split over 3 days 👀 so I guess she works 3 days a week then

Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
Just had a little look, she’s a terrible backseat driver with Charlie “you need to indicate” he never said anything back to her! My husband knows not to be a back seat driver with me 🤪. Her face when he said no tips, she’s such a grabbing bitch. Still shocking to think he worked two jobs whist she sat on her arse from 11am each day, bloody hell he’s one door mat
He's been a doormat from day one the old vids prove it ! I noticed she's removed so many vids it's mostly her cooking tutorials that remain .

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Also does she remind anyone of Katie price son Harvey ? I LOVE IT
If u listen she keeps saying things that he always says

Last edited:
  • Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
The place was deserted, even the bar …We know what the members vid is going to be this week 😆
That’s why they do cheap deals at these places. The seasons finished now and they need the business, so lots of bargain prices … we’re going on one next week, but slightly longer than one night! Lol

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
I had to unsub from Janeychins, couldn't watch the packing shit videos. I've just watched Kay's Cooking - Cottage Pie :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:,what the actual F***. Kept me entertained for 10 mins anyway. I've never seen anything like that haha. At the end, her top covered in mince and god knows what else, plus, she needs a good bra. Thanks to whoever flagged this up, priceless.
Watch the bacon and egg pie one! Mega thanks as well to the poster who linked to lovely Kay, she’s been keeping me occupied on a duvet day this miserable Sunday ☺

• Heart

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Why does she keep going on about being sold out her shelves are always full to the brim

She looks like a fat old lady in that shirt it’s like a dodgy nighty old women wear when they are bed bound

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Ooh did anyone get a screenshot of the comment? What’s the point in commenting then deleting 🙄

How sickly sweet is she on last nights stories?! We can see right through you chins 👀

Let's just say some people aren't a fan of what we do on this thread ...the simple solution is don't read it lol !

Equally as bad ! she's made a reel out of beans despair and Mrs Gs personal belongings ...she's a shitehawk of the highest order .
I love the word word shitehawk 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
my nana loved tweed, all our eyes were watering as she doused herself in it haha, my mum loved occur also from avon, I had heather shimmer and exclamation perfume....oh and tribe!
Exclamation and Charlie red 😂❤ With a dash of impulse

• Haha
  • Heart