Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true! My late husband was misdiagnosed for months, so when eventually they did diagnose him he only had four months left to live. A huge shock for us both, but what a valuable lesson I learnt about the fragility of life. We have to make the most of every second because it can be extinguished in less than the blink of an eye.

I wonder why theyโ€™ve not been off to Wales to visit Helen. I would have thought as soon as lockdown was over they would have been itching to see them, being Helen is supposedly her best friend!
She is jealous of Helen.

Reactions: 11
What was it with the barely there brows mine were so over plucked in the 80โ€™s they have never grown back thank god for micro blading I say ... though professionally done and not looking like those two slugs the lazy fat witch was sporting ๐Ÿคฃ
You either plucked the life out of them or if you were a bit edgy had a chunk shaved out ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell chins will be spitting burgers ๐Ÿ” reading that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s prob emailing the police as we speak ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she on trustpilot yet ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Whatโ€™s the comment on the review canโ€™t read it as Iโ€™m not on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she live tonight? she'll be fuming and fizzing at the mouth at that review :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe Leeanne got it as a gift ? and what a let down if she was hoping for an extra fizzy bath ;(
I believe she did get it as a gift from Amy , you know her with the big teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe Leeanne got it as a gift ? and what a let down if she was hoping for an extra fizzy bath ;(
you were right she has told chins she got them as a gift and will get the order off her sister in law Amy, sheโ€™s a nurse apparently st a hospital and is working a 12 hour shift. Do you think chins knows what itโ€™s like to work a 12 hr shift ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny as fook ! Mr Tooco thinks I,ve lost the plot as I,m sat in a restaurant literally with me maxi dress hoisted up above my arse in case I piss meself , piss doesnโ€™t look good on white, reminds me of yellow snow!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

If Leanne has said she was dropping the kids off at the pool I literally would have emptied the contents of my bladder on the floor, has a meaning in the North East , donโ€™t know about you? Now I,m getting filthy looks for not giving Mr Tooco attention as I,m sat in restaurant on here. Christ whatโ€™s wrong with him, heโ€™s guaranteed a shag when we get back he says heโ€™s going to wear the Lewis mask tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Christ I really am going to waz myself now, off to the loo !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny as fook ! Mr Tooco thinks I,ve lost the plot as I,m sat in a restaurant literally with me maxi dress hoisted up above my arse in case I piss meself , piss doesnโ€™t look good on white, reminds me of yellow snow!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

If Leanne has said she was dropping the kids off at the pool I literally would have emptied the contents of my bladder on the floor, has a meaning in the North East , donโ€™t know about you? Now I,m getting filthy looks for not giving Mr Tooco attention as I,m sat in restaurant on here. Christ whatโ€™s wrong with him, heโ€™s guaranteed a shag when we get back he says heโ€™s going to wear the Lewis mask tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Christ I really am going to waz myself now, off to the loo !
Sheโ€™s sending Leeanne a free bottle of this as goodwill gesture ๐Ÿคฃ
A14BD70F-FCF4-4D5D-AE6E-7792190E9283.png

AD922041-8177-44AF-BEE0-B07A664C0BE0.jpeg

It's obviously the beanbag replying the spellings too good ,plus she's mixing pink soap whips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I canโ€™t stand the massive selfish twit I think fake reviews are harsh so hope that itโ€™s a genuine complaint doesnโ€™t look likely though if the account has no profile photo but she would totally be making Charlie deal with it and she will be raging and have just eat on speed dial quicker than you can say cawwwwories due to stress

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.