Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you've got nothing to apologise for, this thread is probably the most chilled on tattle when it comes to fall outs and people getting offended by others posts, we're all very much "different strokes for different folks" and I for one love the little titbits you all give so I have a little insight into your lives......**disclaimer** im not part of GCHQ or about to do a mass tattle exposé ;) I just love the little deets we all share about who we are and what we're about, im a regular on a few threads here on tattle but can honestly say it feels like a bunch of pals on this one, it's easy breezy and we all can see through her chateau la tit lifestyle! you keep posting about your life.......arse cheeks to anyone who doesn't like it!!! :

I love your epic rants, you nail it every time!!!! #donteverchange
. Thanks Lex.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It would be the best night, imagine the laughs 🥰🥰
Are we all in the UK?

you've got nothing to apologise for, this thread is probably the most chilled on tattle when it comes to fall outs and people getting offended by others posts, we're all very much "different strokes for different folks" and I for one love the little titbits you all give so I have a little insight into your lives......**disclaimer** im not part of GCHQ or about to do a mass tattle exposé ;) I just love the little deets we all share about who we are and what we're about, im a regular on a few threads here on tattle but can honestly say it feels like a bunch of pals on this one, it's easy breezy and we all can see through her chateau la tit lifestyle! you keep posting about your life.......arse cheeks to anyone who doesn't like it!!! :love: 😘 :ROFLMAO:

I love your epic rants, you nail it every time!!!! #donteverchange
Thanks Lexi x

Reactions: 6
my nana loved tweed, all our eyes were watering as she doused herself in it haha, my mum loved occur also from avon, I had heather shimmer and exclamation perfume....oh and tribe!
Exclamation!!! My signature scent back in the day, with my white eyeshadow and barely there brows 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if I should be apologising to you all for one of my latest posts. I didn’t intend to sound as if I was bragging regarding my life style, I wasn’t aiming it at any of you lovely Tattlers. I was trying to make Miss No Brains realise that we’re not jealous of her whatsoever, and that we do actually ‘live a life’ unlike those two that do absolute diddly squat.
So huge apologies my good friends if I’ve upset or offended any of you! X

Ha ha I remember that. … a long day at work and he came home to a 30p pizza. Got to laugh! 😂

A chicken with two heads ….?!!! 🐓🐓😂😂😂
You’ve certainly not offended me ... I say good luck to you and that after the stress and awful time you had while your late husband was terminal I’d say you’ve earn’t it ... these people who come on here to just post spew and cause friction don’t have a clue unless they have followed the threads about a posters past and why they make what to them might seem braggy comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We know what scents greeting her visitors ( well saying she has none) 🤢
92A9D7AE-F1A5-429E-AB9F-2518D5D4791F.png

She’s having to resort to insta for her comps , must be to cut down on truthful comments 😉
E7EECFB5-FB46-4063-9FE2-4BE2D8C43F20.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Exclamation!!! My signature scent back in the day, with my white eyeshadow and barely there brows 😄
What was it with the barely there brows mine were so over plucked in the 80’s they have never grown back thank god for micro blading I say ... though professionally done and not looking like those two slugs the lazy fat witch was sporting 🤣

• Haha
The people in life that are doing well for themselves I don’t just mean money wise , are the ones that are happy for others , this is why chins is so bitter and jealous coz she’s not got a pot to piss in financially or emotionally ! Look how she always used to dig her bestie out with passive aggressive comments about her house and that , just pure nasty x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably why Helens a distant memory! I always got the feeling it was Charlie they favoured they had to tolerate her.

Reactions: 11
If she was a nice person I know for a fact we would all be saying good luck to you hope it all goes well , but she’s nasty and a liar 🤥 prob don’t help she has a mental age of a toddler 🥴 it’s that real nasty streak that we all can see and Charlie’s mum is a perfect example !

Reactions: 9
If she was a nice person I know for a fact we would all be saying good luck to you hope it all goes well , but she’s nasty and a liar 🤥 prob don’t help she has a mental age of a toddler 🥴 it’s that real nasty streak that we all can see and Charlie’s mum is a perfect example !
Definitely when I was growing up I was considered as a latch key kid both my parents worked full time to make ends meet we had nothing literally nothing ... I can remember my dad working his fingers to the bone to buy our council house as soon as Maggy made it possible £19 that house cost him in Ealing West London .... 45 years later dad sold it for just shy of a million pound... but I can still remember what is was like to have nothing but we had each other and it’s probably why in the latter years when they were old and needed me I would have moved heaven and earth to look after them...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone know if her description of Baccarat perfume is correct as her descriptions are hilarious a lot of the time.

Helen used to fan girl Jane but then once she actually got to know her soon realised she’s not this fun bubbly person she’s used to make out she was (now she doesn’t even bother acting she’s a bitter grumpy old lady) look when she be littled Helen saying her kitchen was small. I expect they still talk occasionally but it’s a one sided friendship Helen has a life and friends and family where as Jane has nothing and any little trigger she runs to Helen to rant and moan and cry but never there for Helen. In a video of them together Helen was talking about Gavins sister who sadly passed away and Jane totally started to talk over her laugh and act stupid.

Notice Jane no longer breaks out in song or acts like Helen which is who she based her personality on and copied her content isn’t it telling that when Helen stopped youtube Jane had no content 👀

Reactions: 10
You’ve certainly not offended me ... I say good luck to you and that after the stress and awful time you had while your late husband was terminal I’d say you’ve earn’t it ... these people who come on here to just post spew and cause friction don’t have a clue unless they have followed the threads about a posters past and why they make what to them might seem braggy comments.
So true! My late husband was misdiagnosed for months, so when eventually they did diagnose him he only had four months left to live. A huge shock for us both, but what a valuable lesson I learnt about the fragility of life. We have to make the most of every second because it can be extinguished in less than the blink of an eye.

Probably why Helens a distant memory! I always got the feeling it was Charlie they favoured they had to tolerate her.
I wonder why they’ve not been off to Wales to visit Helen. I would have thought as soon as lockdown was over they would have been itching to see them, being Helen is supposedly her best friend!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.