Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ve just choked on a sausage that I had bitten hard on, well think it was a sausage.We are having a bbq and it’s pretty pitch black here now , could have been Mr Tooco , when he gave me the “hot dog” and I bit he was holding the bread roll in front of him Quite low down actually he did yelp a bit ! Serves himself right dirty twit !! Anyway back to the choking it wasn’t really due to the sausage but her coming out with another revelation that one her favourite fragrances of all time is faraway by Avon and she had something that smelt like it ! bleeping hells bells it smelt like fanny batter from what I can remember , all of Avons did, bleeping rank and reminded me of when I was at school. I have just made Mr Tooco yell as I,ve nipped him as she has just done yet another ohh Dee aahhh, grates on me really does ! Plenty of swear words tonight ladies, got to keep the bleeping trolls happy 😂😂😂

She is a clone of Mama Bradford! Poor old Beanboy must’ve been really desperate!
Blind more like !

We could go to picnic Jane was organising?
Was gonna say it would be a bring your own and god help you if u left any scran unattended, she would have Charlie scuttling around like tit house rat nicking it to fill her fat bleeping chops !

That’s what’ll be filling the toylit bowl when she’s done scoffing the £350 Christmas top up shop
Wonder what size she will be by then, she looks well matronly and portly tonight !

I’ll bring the pies 😜
Have to be Pukka !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember my mum getting that far away one Xmas 😂😂 it pairs well with rimmels heather shimmer lipstick 💄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ you,ll set me off now, my mam used to have bottles of Tweed on her dressing table and that stuff was putrid, would singe yer nostrils. My dad was an old spice kind of man. Used to like a bit of heather shimmer meself 👍

• Haha
Christ you,ll set me off now, my mam used to have bottles of Tweed on her dressing table and that stuff was putrid, would singe yer nostrils. My dad was an old spice kind of man. Used to like a bit of heather shimmer meself 👍
my nana loved tweed, all our eyes were watering as she doused herself in it haha, my mum loved occur also from avon, I had heather shimmer and exclamation perfume....oh and tribe!

• Heart
my nana loved tweed, all our eyes were watering as she doused herself in it haha, my mum loved occur also from avon, I had heather shimmer and exclamation perfume....oh and tribe!
Exclamation and Charlie red 😂❤ With a dash of impulse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
you've got nothing to apologise for, this thread is probably the most chilled on tattle when it comes to fall outs and people getting offended by others posts, we're all very much "different strokes for different folks" and I for one love the little titbits you all give so I have a little insight into your lives......**disclaimer** im not part of GCHQ or about to do a mass tattle exposé ;) I just love the little deets we all share about who we are and what we're about, im a regular on a few threads here on tattle but can honestly say it feels like a bunch of pals on this one, it's easy breezy and we all can see through her chateau la tit lifestyle! you keep posting about your life.......arse cheeks to anyone who doesn't like it!!! :love: 😘 :ROFLMAO:

I love your epic rants, you nail it every time!!!! #donteverchange
It just proves how well this thread runs when we're still in delayed shock from those comments 😂 ...We're deff all Tattle sistas on here no offence taken and all in good fun .

This video from 3 years ago came up on my feed when she was wedding dress hunting. She talked tit then about her weight just like she does now too be honest plus why oh why did Charlie not see the signs and bale out while he could! You know what they say, like mother like daughter, duck me, nee neck scary mama 😱😱
She's even bigger than her mum now, she's the little twin 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet chins bring these scents out in a whipped soap now 😂 Chaz reed inspired by Charlie red

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved exclamation ! they still sell it too 😂...and YSL Paris

She's still going on about the food rating :rolleyes: she's had so many messages explaining it ...who would want to delve into it only her fgs

Last edited:
  • Haha
I loved exclamation ! they still sell it too 😂...and YSL Paris
i used to love this one as well , would use a bottle at a time for the school disco, I must,ve honked but I thought I was posh as my mam had bought me a bottle of YSL bless her and she had bloody Tweed. Mothers were just selfless weren,t they , would give up everything for you so that you had. Glad I couldn’t have kids in the end as they would get duck all out of me 🤣🤣🤣 I am joking peeps, only other sad part of my colourful existence on this planet not having a mini Tasmanian devil creating havoc like his/her mum does so perfectly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Her dress was pretty but caught her in the midsection which was a shame. I imagine the glasses were to distract from that 🤓

Reactions: 5
i used to love this one as well , would use a bottle at a time for the school disco, I must,ve honked but I thought I was posh as my mam had bought me a bottle of YSL bless her and she had bloody Tweed. Mothers were just selfless weren,t they , would give up everything for you so that you had. Glad I couldn’t have kids in the end as they would get duck all out of me 🤣🤣🤣 I am joking peeps, only other sad part of my colourful existence on this planet not having a mini Tasmanian devil creating havoc like his/her mum does so perfectly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah YSL were classy and so expensive ! I was looking at perfumes today and couldn't believe Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman is selling for £50 a bottle I should've kept hold of some and made a killing on Ebay 😂 the old fragrances have gone up in price even Red Door ...You're right about the little Devils I've a monster of my own making right here giving cheeck 👿:LOL:

This came up on my suggestions what must Charlie’s members of staff think of them 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did I just hear correctly 🥺
She’s trying to flog her wax melt saying it smells like when you are cooking slimming world Fanta ham 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I've just started the live only two time stamps ,how many did she sell ? the shelves look pretty full

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her dress was pretty but caught her in the midsection which was a shame. I imagine the glasses were to distract from that 🤓
Did you mean round her loin as that’s what they call the mid section of a pig isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did I just hear correctly 🥺
She’s trying to flog her wax melt saying it smells like when you are cooking slimming world Fanta ham 😂😂🤢
Walking round smelling like a hog roast !!! Really 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
She’s got the beanbag hand modelling 😂 she’ll have a 🎃 spice flavoured truncheon to suck on later
DC4FB14E-41FC-4FD3-8540-689928DD251A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m so sorry to hear you have lost your husband, I lost mine a few years ago too at the young age of 53, with pancreatic and liver cancer. I’ve since married again, and am extremely happy, I feel incredibly blessed. This is why I get mad at Chins and Bean as they’re just wasting their lives, they have no idea how delicate and short life can be. Oh well each to their own I guess.
My husband left me very well provided for and that's the main reason I can afford to do what I do. Sadly I can't share my trips with the person I'd most like to.

Even with the losses in my life, I am more blessed than Jane.

My mum, who is happily still with us used to say Tweed was spelt with a silent T!

Rive Gauche was my favourite perfume back in the 80s

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s running another competition wants people to tag her in their stories (everyday )and look who’s first up ( not Amy) lol!
7AF33FDB-6E4B-4E57-96B7-F7CAE019E370.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.