Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I can’t stand the massive selfish twit I think fake reviews are harsh so hope that it’s a genuine complaint doesn’t look likely though if the account has no profile photo but she would totally be making Charlie deal with it and she will be raging and have just eat on speed dial quicker than you can say cawwwwories due to stress
Maybe it's someone she swindled on FM getting their own back

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me I’m sure the girl isn’t short on enemies from her scamming
Well she keeps saying about people that she trusted turning on her and sending nasty DMs but she's a good person 🤷‍♀️ there was a person came on here with ss of out of date perfumes that she was trying to flog by saying it was misprints

Well she keeps saying about people that she trusted turning on her and sending nasty DMs but she's a good person 🤷‍♀️ there was a person came on here with ss of out of date perfumes that she was trying to flog by saying it was misprints
Would love a nosey in that whats app group now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like u said she,s made plenty of enemies, just the way the cookie crumbles in bizniz, very cut throat in the world of wax mewts !

Reactions: 8
Like u said she,s made plenty of enemies, just the way the cookie crumbles in bizniz, very cut throat in the world of wax mewts !
Well they're 10 a penny so there must be a lot of competitors ready to steal your customers ,just like Jane stole the lovely Lisa's business .

Just dunno who is buying the tit home bargains sell some lovely things for much less and they aren’t fingered by a gammon I also notice she never does the parcels up and claims it’s because one will win a prize let me guess that started after she noticed on here people saying she never sealed parcels so now she’s made up this weird game because we never then seen her go and seal all the losers so we? I may be wrong I can’t watch the lives

Reactions: 6
Imagine talking about getting a warehouse when you only have 5 orders a week 😂 gets me every time 😂 don’t worry lots of real reviews will be flooding in soon I’m sure , burns , scabby flaps , dermatitis, can’t get the bright pink stains off the bath tub , shower steamer went down the plug hole 🕳 etc 😂
Curly hair in soap whip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I,ve just had a look and guess what folks there is a new review on there spouting the love, saying how genuine she is, you couldn’t make this up..........could you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I,ve just had a look and guess what folks there is a new review on there spouting the love, saying how genuine she is, you couldn’t make this up..........could you ?
Obviously the beanbag it's his writing all over ,going by the much love replies.... just proves how many sock puppet accounts they create to make them look popular ,maybe there's something in her not sealing those parcels after all ;)

Last edited:
As much as I can’t stand the massive selfish twit I think fake reviews are harsh so hope that it’s a genuine complaint doesn’t look likely though if the account has no profile photo but she would totally be making Charlie deal with it and she will be raging and have just eat on speed dial quicker than you can say cawwwwories due to stress
completely agree x

I take it back it’s obviously her mum wrote the review not the beanbag
167A0194-254B-4207-A416-FE354F96CC09.jpeg

• Haha
Janes also adding her own fake reviews to the site so it’s not a true representation of the products anyways
I think it's her mum too well worded for a 5yr old and they're a teacher ,just like her mum ...It must be her mum replying to Leanne also she wouldn't be articulate enough .

Well just been doing a bit of research and that one is someone who lives close to the Gammons ie 20 mins away so reckon they’ve put ophelia up to leaving that review, what is it that someone said on here about fake reviews? Ophelia lives in Bexhill, next town to these 2 horrors , nice !

I reckon she’s copied and paste a trust pilot review from when the company answer back 😂 fake reviews or not the reality is this biznissss ain’t gonna go anywhere id love to see how much she’s at a loss

Reactions: 5
She must have a little army of skanks she rants too and they will do anything she says

The good reviews must be fake...I run various businesses of my own and also leave reviews for businesses myself...not once have I ever added or thought about adding or received a kiss at the end of a review.

If I saw that as a potential customer I would be thinking "hmmm she has all her mates or family leaving reviews with kisses on...must be a load of tit she is selling'

The good reviews must be fake...I run various businesses of my own and also leave reviews for businesses myself...not once have I ever added or thought about adding or received a kiss at the end of a review.

If I saw that as a potential customer I would be thinking "hmmm she has all her mates or family leaving reviews with kisses on...must be a load of tit she is selling'
Yeah I wouldn't think of leaving a kiss on a review they're obviously well aquainted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.