Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.Thank you! I’m not worried in the least. My husband came on here once or twice just to help her really. Not only is he a Consultant Surgeon, but he’s a lovely guy and genuinely wanted to help her, he could see how breathless she was and he was concerned.
It wasn’t about that! It was because you were bragging about your lifestyle!! Apparently no one should be ashamed of being fat and poor?! I’m fat and I’m poor lol and I wasn’t bothered by what you said 💜

Reactions: 12
It wasn’t about that! It was because you were bragging about your lifestyle!! Apparently no one should be ashamed of being fat and poor?! I’m fat and I’m poor lol and I wasn’t bothered by what you said 💜
I didn’t say it to brag, just sick of her calling us out for being jealous of her, I was simply explaining why I’m not, in my view she has nothing to be jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t say it to brag, just sick of her calling us out for being jealous of her, I was simply explaining why I’m not, in my view she has nothing to be jealous of.
I can appreciate why you did that,co get some sici of the 'they're jealous comments.

For the record chins, I don't currently have a husband (widowed after 26 years). Just before covid stuck, in 2019, I went on 2 Mediterranean cruises, had ten days in Skiathos and had two three day trips to New York.(I have friends and family that like to spend time with me)

Am I 'jellus' of your one night in a hotel? Work it out for yourself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can appreciate why you did that,co get some sici of the 'they're jealous comments.

For the record chins, I don't currently have a husband (widowed after 26 years). Just before covid stuck, in 2019, I went on 2 Mediterranean cruises, had ten days in Skiathos and had two three day trips to New York.(I have friends and family that like to spend time with me)

Am I 'jellus' of your one night in a hotel? Work it out for yourself!
We’ll said! At least we know that she definitely reads on here now.

Reactions: 11
Remember when her Mother came on here as well, left a couple of comments and then fucked off. I can’t remember what she said but it was something to do with her being 60 and divorced. Monga or Lexi will probably remember!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when her Mother came on here as well, left a couple of comments and then fucked off. I can’t remember what she said but it was something to do with her being 60 and divorced. Monga or Lexi will probably remember!
Lol I remember that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is bleeping disgusting but he needs to man up. I'm an only child and it forever pisses me off how we sometimes get talked about. I've had the absolute best upbringing and wouldn't change a thing. My hubby loves my mum who was a single mother. Fat bastard constantly plays on this, WHY? I know if anything was to happen then my husband and kids would support me. Ffs, she absolutely irritates the tit out of me and I'm so mad she's shared this on sm when we don't even know her nephews name. She is deranged, fucked in the head. Ffs Charlie can you not see what is happening? Your witch of a wife is going to explode at any minute, sits in a tit hole of a 'box room' office all day talking to strangers. Doesn't drink, doesn't want to go out and who the duck goes on a romantic gettaway for one night? Omg, I give up. If Charlie wants the absolute domestic bliss life then Jane is not for him at all. Just run Charlie. We are only here for a short time. Make the most of it. This woman is vile and toxic. That poor Mrs G, how very bloody sad 😡
Absolutely this! My son is an only child and probably always will, it's not always a lifestyle choice sometimes it's just the cards you are dealt. AND if it someone's choice to have 1 so be it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We’ll said! At least we know that she definitely reads on here now.
I’m so sorry to hear you have lost your husband, I lost mine a few years ago too at the young age of 53, with pancreatic and liver cancer. I’ve since married again, and am extremely happy, I feel incredibly blessed. This is why I get mad at Chins and Bean as they’re just wasting their lives, they have no idea how delicate and short life can be. Oh well each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 14
I could really be a bleep and brag but I don’t want to and don’t need to as we are mates on here and I,ve been very fortunate as you all know BUT Chinny chin chins you barrel shaped praying mantis , it all seems to be about money to you doesn’t it! Well one thing for sure you,ll never in a million years get to even comfortable status peddling that paint stripper laden shite as the market is flooded with people doing the self same thing....only better ! Money can buy you a lot of things and that is true but does it buy you happiness? Personally I would say no as you have to work at what makes you happy in the first place and chucking vast amounts of moulah at it just masks the issues ! So can I see you with Charlie until blubber does you part? Well you are doing an amazing job and I do want to applaud you of making a man into a mouse. I,ve never felt pity for your OH but now I do as you manipulate, embarrass and use mental coercive behaviours to keep him in line , it’s wrong lady and you know it deep down. Let him go to experience shagging in the outdoors or just having a laugh with a female that wants good times like a normal 30 year old does, not some dowdy coffin dodger like yourself. There’s life beyond that decrepit musty stinking flat so let him go and enjoy it! I just hope something clicks in that numbed brain of his and he wakes up one day and tells you to duck right off and he is leaving, would be the best thing !You,ve humiliated him over his mum going into care and for that I wouldn’t piss on you if you were to combust ! Finally back to money chins as I,m sure you’ll want to know what building up an empire can achieve as can being in the right place at the right time to sell it on for profit. Like I said I aint going to tell you £ for £ but it’s a bleeping lot,put it this way chins we don’t need a lottery win to sustain us as we got one of our own when we sold a successful business on to a national group and it’s given us the opportunity to do what the duck we want at the right time as I may be here only months but hopefully years, (I have a life limiting illness but I enjoy life to the max) who knows and the same can be said for you actually, I might outlive you yet porker !! So I hope you live and learn from the past few days as you,ve clearly been upset by the Home truths on your Tik Tok, if not bothered then why take them down or get your minions to gob off on here ?but somehow I think the comments and this speech will fall on deaf ears, you really should get those lobes seen to by the way ! But yea Jane can,t say I wish you well as I really don,t nor would I harm you as I think you are doing a great job of that with your own self destruct button !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She just spent 10 mins talking about food and hygiene ratings 🙄
636FD115-6C31-46A0-9BB9-520942350AD6.png

B5981C2E-1750-4D61-98D9-A6B2813ECBA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s expanding by the minute but wants us to believe she wouldn’t eat out of anywhere that had a poor hygiene rating, just like the cosmetic industry 😂.., This from the woman that has her dinner cooking beside her wax mewts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wondered if they (FSA) had followed up with my report...or is this her moaning about others?

I've been keeping an eye out online to see what they rated her at...off back to have another look.

Reactions: 7
Is she having a laugh 😂 her own hygiene is very questionable 🥺 they are a couple of slobs that eat anything as long as it’s cheap 🤢

Picture of health and hygiene
That's like a scene from Hoarders buried alive ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Jane reckons she's put off eating anywhere that doesn't have a 4 or 5 star hygiene rating, this coming from waynetta slob who happily admits to sharing bath water after her husband has finished with it, not washing her hair for a week at a time, living in a flat that's not been cleaned for weeks on end and she makes toiletries in her rank kitchen with all the crumbs and filth just left festering until she can be bothered to clean....didn't she only clean last time because they had a landlord inspection? dirty midden! Those two would scoff bin juice if it was cheap and packaged as a ready meal!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So Jane reckons she's put off eating anywhere that doesn't have a 4 or 5 star hygiene rating, this coming from waynetta slob who happily admits to sharing bath water after her husband has finished with it, not washing her hair for a week at a time, living in a flat that's not been cleaned for weeks on end and she makes toiletries in her rank kitchen with all the crumbs and filth just left festering until she can be bothered to clean....didn't she only clean last time because they had a landlord inspection? dirty midden! Those two would scoff bin juice if it was cheap and packaged as a ready meal!
Bin juice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.