Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was someone else's comment was quoted but directed at most of us ,I'd have loved to you to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I could've lost my good behaviour award in answer to them, but decided to be civilised :p
I wish I had but as the weather wasn,t too good here well this morning we agreed to spend the day with Turkish friends, would have looked a bit of a twit erupting mid meze, nice day though but would have been better if I,d seen that comment grrrr!

Ah sounds like it's something/someone to do with her in that case. Very odd to just pick on someone out of the blue when you don't follow or comment on the thread usually๐Ÿง
Probably the twunt incognito or Amy !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw both comments, didnโ€™t think to take a screenshot ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ the first one was directed at the lady with the surgeon husband and then someone else piped up agreeing with the comment and that some of us are nutters use bad language and take it too far ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

and to addโ€ฆ never seen either of them comment on this thread before ๐Ÿง

Reactions: 8
I saw both comments, didnโ€™t think to take a screenshot ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ the first one was directed at the lady with the surgeon husband and then someone else piped up agreeing with the comment and that some of us are nutters use bad language and take it too far ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Don't you just love the tattle police ๐Ÿ˜„ if it wasn't chins or someone connected to them...how bloody sad ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A quick nosey and the account that wrote the first comment earlier today has 16 pages of comments every single one of which is about Nadia ..the only other one was what they posted about Jane today but that's now gone. I will say that the profile pic is very apt too. They have also gone from Member to Chatty member since I looked earlier...

• Haha
Guys you're being a tad dramatic and giving the trolls attention that they want talking about two bog standard ,"you're all sad" comments deleted ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Wish there was some way to find out, I would just bide my time ๐Ÿ‘

Guys you're being a tad dramatic and giving the trolls attention that they want talking about two bog standard ,"you're all sad" comments deleted ๐Ÿ˜†
We are naturally inquisitive ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

A quick nosey and the account that wrote the first comment earlier today has 16 pages of comments every single one of which is about Nadia ..the only other one was what they posted about Jane today but that's now gone. I will say that the profile pic is very apt too. They have also gone from Member to Chatty member since I looked earlier...
I,m good at give us a clue ๐Ÿ‘ yes a looker alright ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
We're not used to it on here this thread runs like a dream ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's being very quiet today must be clearing out Mrs Gs gaff as quick as possible. I noticed on her stories last night she pointed out to Charlie they don't have much room for stuff so I guess if he wanted to keep anthing bigger than a box her answer will be no.

Reactions: 11
She's being very quiet today must be clearing out Mrs Gs gaff as quick as possible. I noticed on her stories last night she pointed out to Charlie they don't have much room for stuff so I guess if he wanted to keep anthing bigger than a box her answer will be no.
Yes she has to keep on twisting the knife doesnโ€™t she. At the end of the day all that she wants from this is any trace of the old dear erasing from their lives, sod Charlies feelings, he,s not allowed to have any ......almost said poor sod there....almost ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if his memory box was the first casualty of a surprise wax mewt biznizzz expansion where she needs the space for more pwoduct. She strikes me as the type to โ€˜accidentallyโ€™ throw it out and then pretend comfort him when he gets upset about it.

Reactions: 11
That's exactly what's she like underhand bullying is her forte.

thanks for the perspective. I think we all know who is 'sad' here!

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion, a bit mean but I like too keep it simple (like Jane).
Jane Gammons #34 Laughing at the Village Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Iโ€™m the surgeons wife, what was said about me, and where is it please?
Just had a little look, sheโ€™s a terrible backseat driver with Charlie โ€œyou need to indicateโ€ he never said anything back to her! My husband knows not to be a back seat driver with me ๐Ÿคช. Her face when he said no tips, sheโ€™s such a grabbing witch. Still shocking to think he worked two jobs whist she sat on her arse from 11am each day, bloody hell heโ€™s one door mat
[/QUOTE ]

Iโ€™m the surgeons wife, what was said about me, and where is it please?
I didn't see the comments either, but any comment by you has been fair and warranted, please don't concern yourself about anything from deranged Gammonettes (or Jane in disguise)!

Let's face it, anyone who thinks Jane is a decent person displays very poor judgement.

Last edited:
She likes the bean with a bit of meat on him, heโ€™s worse than his before pic now.

Reactions: 6
I didn't see the comments either, but any comment by you has been fair and warranted, please don't concern yourself about anything from deranged Gammonettes (or Jane in disguise)!

Let's face it, anyone who thinks Jane is a decent person displays very poor judgement.
Don't you just love the tattle police ๐Ÿ˜„ if it wasn't chins or someone connected to them...how bloody sad ๐Ÿคฃ
.Thank you! Iโ€™m not worried in the least. My husband came on here once or twice just to help her really. Not only is he a Consultant Surgeon, but heโ€™s a lovely guy and genuinely wanted to help her, he could see how breathless she was and he was concerned. Like the rest of us though, he gave up!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.