Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture is truly shocking! easy to see why they need twelve full grocery shops in a month, they must eat non stop.

jane.png

and imagine having the nerve to add that glam profile pic she has on insta when this is the reality

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This picture is truly shocking! easy to see why they need twelve full grocery shops in a month, they must eat non stop.

View attachment 598913

and imagine having the nerve to add that glam profile pic she has on insta when this is the reality
She must gorge herself throughout the day, is it any wonder she’s breathless looking at that.

Honestly, I’ve said it a million times, she‘s the image of Queen Victoria
It’s uncanny, even the hairline !

A3629BEC-78EB-4CF6-AA60-34380A395ACD.jpg
996A7857-A6D1-468C-B953-5D82A08E2E94.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

View attachment 598913

Holy tit 😵 I almost (I said ALMOST) feel sorry for her! She looks like Mrs Twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she needs quick ready-meal type lunches....because she sits on her crack all day :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£1 for two tiny melon wedges yet would rather sit shivering than pay for heating in the flat :unsure: the bloody asda pasta salads are back, so filling guys and really good on caloweeees! Helen lived on those so of course Jane is having a gusset party over them, eat some fresh food, cooked from scratch you bonehead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More food been bought there’s 6 of us and we don’t even eat as much as they 2, no wonder their the size of a brick tit house. I’d be mortified posting that amount of food they eat if it was just me and my husband but that’s chins for you she has no shame whatsoever 😳

£1 for two tiny melon wedges yet would rather sit shivering than pay for heating in the flat :unsure: the bloody asda pasta salads are back, so filling guys and really good on caloweeees! Helen lived on those so of course Jane is having a gusset party over them, eat some fresh food, cooked from scratch you bonehead
Bless this cookie must be back on the pasta salads for chins to get them she can’t think for herself. Chins doesn’t carry a spare pair of knickers for IBS it’s cause she has a “gusset party” every time she sees food 🤣🤣🤣 love that lexi “gusset party” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And look how well Helen looked on them. They’re about 500 calories if I remember? She’d have them for lunch then scoff a dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them and they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...
bleeping disgusting, the pair of them

Reactions: 8
I wonder did daft boy have to post her parcels ! there's noway she'd have had the puff to carry that lot to the post office and walk back to car for more .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.